VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Hey Doc. while we are on the subject of crazy Missouri shit is Cozmo related in anyway to these deadly Missouri tree squirrels... I mean the world don't know. But if you spend any time out in the Ozark area dem things is fearless. One minute your basking in the sun with a cold one and the next minute you got a concussion. After they hit you then the laughing starts Zip-Zip-Zitadidy. If you would have recruited them for the war as Bombardiers you would have spent half the Ordinance and won it twice as fast. Please tell me Cozmo won't go into a Red Rodent Rampage.
Since you are on the subject of crazy shit, I'll leave this here as further information on the subject.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I was just thinking again.
I know, it is a bad habit that I really should break but...
Imagine what would happen if Grant was getting a new body cloned for himself, and they screwed up and used Cozmo's DNA instead.
Oh and the Cozmo cloned body had a big dick.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I was just thinking again.
I know, it is a bad habit that I really should break but...
Imagine what would happen if Grant was getting a new body cloned for himself, and they screwed up and used Cozmo's DNA instead.
Oh and the Cozmo cloned body had a big dick.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
We're around 65-70% done with the renders for the Tomboy Supremacy 0.3 Alpha. Again, I'm aiming for tomorrow, though my personal deadline is Monday night. If I am able to get another update out on time I'm gonna be very happy and it is looks like that's happening. Stay tuned...
cafe1.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wildehilde

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Another scene down. I think there's 3 more scenes left to render plus the animation. Two of those scenes are quite small I may be able to finish one of them tonight. cafe25.png

Reactions: Son of Durin

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Good morning y'all. All the renders for the Tomboy Supremacy 0.3 Alpha are done. I finished them last night. I've just got to do the animation and finish up the coding. 1.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wildehilde

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
GOD DAMN IT!! I'M JUST GONNA SAY IT!! I'M FUCKING RETARDED!!

The animation is done, the coding is done and I though the the renders were done, but then I noticed something about the renders of Christine here. Do you see it? Her belly seems a little small. I've got to rerender 42 renders. Thank God it's not all of them. There's a few that don't show her belly, so I can still use them. Out of close to 250 renders redoing 42 ain't too bad. Most of the renders are of Cheyenne and Rika. I'm glad I caught it though. If I had released it with these renders there'd be so many questions. This pisses me off so fucking bad.
lapt287.png

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
GOD DAMN IT!! I'M JUST GONNA SAY IT!! I'M FUCKING RETARDED!!

The animation is done, the coding is done and I though the the renders were done, but then I noticed something about the renders of Christine here. Do you see it? Her belly seems a little small. I've got to rerender 42 renders. Thank God it's not all of them. There's a few that don't show her belly, so I can still use them. Out of close to 250 renders redoing 42 ain't too bad. Most of the renders are of Cheyenne and Rika. I'm glad I caught it though. If I had released it with these renders there'd be so many questions. This pisses me off so fucking bad.
View attachment 2760174
Shit. I'm guessing that the last time you used her model it was making a bonus picture where she wasn't pregnant, and you forgot to turn that back on. I hope you can reuse the posing/lighting work, and it's just re-rendering.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Shit. I'm guessing that the last time you used her model it was making a bonus picture where she wasn't pregnant, and you forgot to turn that back on. I hope you can reuse the posing/lighting work, and it's just re-rendering.
Yep, that's basically what happened. Some of the posts I posted earlier are the actual renders and I didn't notice. It shouldn't take to long to rerender them.

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes