VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Good morning y'all. A lot of folks are worried because of that thing. You know what I'm talking about. It's making everyone in the AVN community very nervous. I am nervous but I'm gonna keep going. I want to do something nice to kind of prove to the AVN community that I'm not giving up. So I've decided that I'm going to release the Tomboy Supremacy 0.3 Alpha to the public. I hope that'll help calm some nerve. Thank to everyone who is sticking by me. You're support during this rough time really lifts my spirits.

View attachment 2872577
I might be out of the loop...but what is that thing they're worried about?

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
I read some of the reviews and several of the negative ones say the story is horrible and they just skipped everything. Not sure thats an appropriate or responsible review about the story if they skipped the dialogue.
Also, I was raised in Missouri and I can tell you that there are definitely crazies there. One less since I moved tho.

arenadelson

Jul 21, 2017
Not that crazy yet? In Canada they passed a law that you can get fined for using the wrong pronoun. I think the crazy train already left the station.
Not a trend, really. One thing involves humans interacting with humans, the other is just Australia being Australia and finding a new thing to ban. Sucks for the Australians, but again, not really a trend.

LordDreamWolf

Jan 17, 2020
I read some of the reviews and several of the negative ones say the story is horrible and they just skipped everything. Not sure thats an appropriate or responsible review about the story if they skipped the dialogue.
Also, I was raised in Missouri and I can tell you that there are definitely crazies there. One less since I moved tho.
Yeah. I grew up in Central Missouri and my mind immediately identified a few towns this could be based in.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
2.80 star(s) 17 Votes