VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Yo dog...er... Doc5252 Productions, hope you and everyone else stays safe. I like your kind of whacky.

Just keep your private jet ready for getting you out of the country to some non-extradition island in the caribbean where you got your holiday home and funds stashed. I mean, shouldn't be a problem with all the money that's allegedly in AVN business according to very highly reliable internet sources, right? Right?!!?!!!!111eleven :ROFLMAO:

Anyhow does Uncle Buck got some legit info on that russian lunar space probe being shoot down by the nazis hiding on the darkside of the moon and the russians now mounting a very special special operation spearheaded by space battleship Moskva on the moon in retaliation?

LordDreamWolf

Jan 17, 2020
As someone actually from Central Missouri, I was really disappointed when I found out this was in Springfield. Lol. I was expecting it to be in Columbia or Jeff City.

Springfield gives me the creeps.
I grew up not far from Jeff City. Went to high school there, actually. I lived in Springfield for a couple years as well. So I agree with you completely.

Reactions: Algernonab

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I personally think this story works better around Cabool or Summersville.... Springfield area has too many people and then you got Branson and Kimberling City. Too many tourists riding around on Ducks. You get down on 17 or 19 highway that's Hillbilly country, they cross the Jacks fork and the Current rivers. That's where the Sheriff sells Moonshine.

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes