VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well since itch is based out of Australia Doc still has to toe the line or they can still go after him (that might be why itch and Doc haven't been getting along lately) that is why we don't see Censored Censored Censored anymore on Doc's itch page.
Actually, I've been having problems with Itch since January. Also I "Restricted" CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED. Only folks who have paid for it can actually see it.

• Sad
Reactions: jstreet

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
In Australia it doesn't matter how old the characters are. If they look like they could be underaged, Australia counts it as CP, even when it's made with real actors who are adults

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
What that law means is that soon, Australia will return to being a prison colony, and everyone there will be locked up for watching those videos, or playing the games with girls who just happen to look young.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawk784563

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Is it a new thing? is like that!
It's not new. Earliest law is 1991. Can't really say a specific year for the country, because enforcement in Australia is based on state laws, but they seem to agree nationwide that "appearing younger than 16" is a thing that can be objectively measured and should be the cutoff age for CP.

Reactions: Lifeplayer

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Tennessee would be a good location too.
I was watching an episode of the TV show "Cops" when the officers were dispatched to deal with a domestic dispute.
On arrival, the two people fighting identified themselves and boyfriend and girlfriend, but after further investigation, it turned out that they were in fact, brother and sister.
As the cops were walking away, the one officer said to the other, There is no other place quite like, Tennessee.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Tennessee would be a good location too.
I was watching an episode of the TV show "Cops" when the officers were dispatched to deal with a domestic dispute.
On arrival, the two people fighting identified themselves and boyfriend and girlfriend, but after further investigation, it turned out that they were in fact, brother and sister.
As the cops were walking away, the one officer said to the other, There is no other place quite like, Tennessee.
True. Though, if you've played TS you may notice I know Missouri like someone who may have lived close by and visited it a lot. Let's just say the locations in my games I may have connections too and that's how I know certain locations. LOL!

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well, I'm depressed and I am now 100% sure I have been forever typecast because of 23S. I'm playing another game that is done by a well known dev but with his new game he used a different name. Because of this a different group of folks played it and enjoy it. I should have done that with this game. Well, lesson learned.
1.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Well, I'm depressed and I am now 100% sure I have been forever typecast because of 23S. I'm playing another game that is done by a well known dev but with his new game he used a different name. Because of this a different group of folks played it and enjoy it. I should have done that with this game. Well, lesson learned.
View attachment 2893801
If I would have to typecast you into Doc that would be off the wall story telling but if you do try to make a game not so off the wall for me to keep playing that game it will always come down to the same things that keeps me playing your games that is the writing of the story and characters (just look at two of my favorite non-Doc games Motherless and A Wife and Mother it's the characters and story that keeps me going back to not just play the new update but replay them).

Reactions: ArhraCole

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
If I would have to typecast you into Doc that would be off the wall story telling but if you do try to make a game not so off the wall for me to keep playing that game it will always come down to the same things that keeps me playing your games that is the writing of the story and characters (just look at two of my favorite non-Doc games Motherless and A Wife and Mother it's the characters and story that keeps me going back to not just play the new update but replay them).
I agree. It's just with 23 Sisters I didn't go into to much depth and detail with a lot of characters and I'm trying to rectify that with EC and TS. Also a lot of folks are put off by 23 Sisters insanity and the amount of characters is too much to handle, which I get and I have lowered quite a bit of in TS and EC to a degree. Though as I've said, I've been stereotyped.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I agree. It's just with 23 Sisters I didn't go into to much depth and detail with a lot of characters and I'm trying to rectify that with EC and TS. Also a lot of folks are put off by 23 Sisters insanity and the amount of characters is too much to handle, which I get and I have lowered quite a bit of in TS and EC to a degree. Though as I've said, I've been stereotyped.
People learn from experience, and we have learned from experience that you are a game creator who is not afraid to do the unusual and outright silly, in order to entertain people.
If you are type cast, it is as an imaginative, and creative developer with an unusual sense of humor.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc the insanity that is 23 Sister will always be a love/hate kind of story. On one hand you written loveable characters from it that ended up taking a life of their own (looking at early Tiffany and Abere) but it's how you are able to write the off the wall insanity that makes it all work. So if you can take that kind of writing and make it more subtle (kind you are going with TS) but keep the cast to a few (five or six) girls along with the MC (male or female) that might give you more time to develop characters more. Doc ether path you go with making a new account name to try other styles of writing or hope a new style keeps those that like(/hated) the style you used to make a name for yourself I'll still try out the game (might stay as a cheap bastard though:KEK:).

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes