VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I like 23S, EC and this game. They are different, still I can feel it's the same Dev when it comes to some parts. The humor is different, but have a founding that I love and that feels the same. It's weird, like me, but have a good heart in it, well like me too! :LOL:

That's why I'm glad for having found your games. So, keep up making more games and if you wanna try something I'm certain I'll like that too. (If it doesn't include NTR* and sandbox I'm even more certain). *Well, your timeline split is ofc a thing I wouldn't consider NTR. You could have some parallell universies too, were the same girl is in love with different guys. :cool:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I like 23S, EC and this game. They are different, still I can feel it's the same Dev when it comes to some parts. The humor is different, but have a founding that I love and that feels the same. It's weird, like me, but have a good heart in it, well like me too! :LOL:

That's why I'm glad for having found your games. So, keep up making more games and if you wanna try something I'm certain I'll like that too. (If it doesn't include NTR* and sandbox I'm even more certain). *Well, your timeline split is ofc a thing I wouldn't consider NTR. You could have some parallell universies too, were the same girl is in love with different guys. :cool:
Thanks. I'm glad you're enjoying them

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
She looks really cute, though I am surprised that her hair looks shorter. Longer, sure, she's just wearing a wig, but shorter? :unsure:
Idk about idols specifically, but generally it's pretty common for people who wear costumes to use wigs to achieve shorter hairstyles. There are even particular hairstyling techniques for longer hair under short haired wigs because they don't hide the bulk of extra hair as well as longer wigs

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Idk about idols specifically, but generally it's pretty common for people who wear costumes to use wigs to achieve shorter hairstyles. There are even particular hairstyling techniques for longer hair under short haired wigs because they don't hide the bulk of extra hair as well as longer wigs
After doing over 15 years in the amateur theatre business, I can only agree with you. One of my comrades had hair that did go over her shoulder blades but in one play she had a wig in a short page style. After that play we convinced her to cut her hair short in just that style as she looked so stunning with it. :LOL:

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
After doing over 15 years in the amateur theatre business, I can only agree with you. One of my comrades had hair that did go over her shoulder blades but in one play she had a wig in a short page style. After that play we convinced her to cut her hair short in just that style as she looked so stunning with it. :LOL:
It's pretty cool when costumes inspire personal styling choices by showing someone how amazing a style that they never would've otherwise considered would look on them

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Heaven for a Redneck. Going Duck hunting with a fully automatic 50 round drum feed 12 Ga. shotgun, A Yeti Cooler with a case of Old Milwaukee and your sister giving you a BJ with her dentures out.

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes