VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
The renders for the Tomboy Supremacy 0.3 Full Update are basically done. I've still got the two animation left to do though. Stay tuned...

THIS RENDER IS NOT FROM ANY GAME...IT'S JUST SOMETHING FOR FUN.

View attachment 2975771
And Doc why the hell isn't our beloved Hell Spawn Abere not in this game yet anyways even if it's you have it she is some actress on a hit show from NUTFLIX (another thing owned by Cozmo Inc:KEK:)? Having the other games as shows in the TS Universe would let you have some fun with those who have stereotype you with the other games.;):devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
And Doc why the hell isn't our beloved Hell Spawn Abere not in this game yet anyways even if it's you have it she is some actress on a hit show from NUTFLIX (another thing owned by Cozmo Inc:KEK:)? Having the other games as shows in the TS Universe would let you have some fun with those who have stereotype you with the other games.;):devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK:
Tomboy is in a completely different universe than the other games. There's no supernatural or strange stuff. It's a very realistic universe. Yes, TS did have a cameo in the last update to 23 Sisters but that was a little different.

Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
My proofreader just returned the edited script to me. I'm gonna take a short break for a few hours and then it's back to work. View attachment 2978159
Doc I hope that ChatGTP did a good job this time on proofreading and editing the script.;):sneaky::coffee::devilish::ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Lets hope this time Cozmo gets lucky with Cheyenne's unicorn or is that Cozmo's ex he keeps talking about:KEK:

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
All the renders and animations are done. I was sent the edited script last night so I've got that too. I've just got to do the coding, do a few playthroughs and crush any bugs we find. Today is my personal deadline to release the update. Let's see if we can stick to it!!

Today's release is only for SS subs. It will be release publicly after 7 days.

1.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
All the renders and animations are done. I was sent the edited script last night so I've got that too. I've just got to do the coding, do a few playthroughs and crush any bugs we find. Today is my personal deadline to release the update. Let's see if we can stick to it!!

Today's release is only for SS subs. It will be release publicly after 7 days.

View attachment 2979735
What 7 days Doc?!?!?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I had talked to my co-coder/animator editor yesterday morning asking him if he was available to help me with the update. He said he'd try but it'll most likely be today which is what it's looking like. It's 3AM. I'm going to bed but hopefully when I wake up he'll be able to help me finish up. One day past my deadline isn't too bad.
lapt366.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I had talked to my co-coder/animator editor yesterday morning asking him if he was available to help me with the update. He said he'd try but it'll most likely be today which is what it's looking like. It's 3AM. I'm going to bed but hopefully when I wake up he'll be able to help me finish up. One day past my deadline isn't too bad.
View attachment 2981392
Doc it's one day past your deadline.....
sigh-nichijou.gif
I guess it's time to get Old Rusty out for....
w39lExI.gif
;):coffee::ROFLMAO::LOL::KEK::KEK::KEK:

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes