VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Agreed. I tried 23 girls a long time back, and I wasn't a fan of it. Originally, thought about giving it a pass when it came around to my attention but I figured it couldn't hurt.

Definitely better in terms of writing, though I'd argue that it has a bit too much "current" situations in it, which did work for me but if it's played years down the road, people would be like... "what was that about?"

That said, I did go back to try your other games again... and yea, this one is better.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Agreed. I tried 23 girls a long time back, and I wasn't a fan of it. Originally, thought about giving it a pass when it came around to my attention but I figured it couldn't hurt.

Definitely better in terms of writing, though I'd argue that it has a bit too much "current" situations in it, which did work for me but if it's played years down the road, people would be like... "what was that about?"

That said, I did go back to try your other games again... and yea, this one is better.
Thank you for playing the game. You are 100% correct. We have noticed the "Current" stuff and have realized that some of it is already out of date in our older games and versions. We're trying some different things with Extra Credit and this game.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Just came across this little gem today. The writing is insanely good. I just wonder if the reviewers don't like a good read every once in a while. This is up there with Power Vacuum, IMHO.

And the wacky Luna (lunatic) and Cosmo dual is novel and funny as all get out. :)

Good on ya'!

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Just came across this little gem today. The writing is insanely good. I just wonder if the reviewers don't like a good read every once in a while. This is up there with Power Vacuum, IMHO.

And the wacky Luna (lunatic) and Cosmo dual is novel and funny as all get out. :)

Good on ya'!
Thanks. We're glad you enjoyed it. I have yet to play PV but I have heard great things about it. Yes, you are right. One of the biggest complaints by some is there's too many words and not enough XXX. It's because folks who played our first two games are kind of used to them having nonstop banging and not the best writing. We've been typecast. With this game and my other game Extra Credit we kind of went in a different direction. Though we still have fun with it.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

Good on ya'!
Right it was really enjoyable reading this one while playing couldn't help but smile and laugh plain n simple it just rocks(y)

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Gotta admit Cozmo is a rather excellent addition to the character roster. Flipping crazy. But excellent. Played through beginning to end of current version (3b) and have to say I find it very very entertaining so far, and I think it's some of your most fun work Doc. Thanks much once again. Sadly I did not catch the 23sis reference you mentioned. Looking forward to seeing how this one develops over time even more than seeing 23sis finished now. (y)

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
Thanks. We're glad you enjoyed it. I have yet to play PV but I have heard great things about it. Yes, you are right. One of the biggest complaints by some is there's too many words and not enough XXX. It's because folks who played our first two games are kind of used to them having nonstop banging and not the best writing. We've been typecast. With this game and my other game Extra Credit we kind of went in a different direction. Though we still have fun with it.
Whatever you do, don't skip on the story. Sex scenes are nice, but they are also ubiquitous both on this site and the net as a whole. Good writing with loveable and interesting characters mixed with sex scenes is a whole lot rarer.

Look at Light of my life and the following it has on this site.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 17 Votes