VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm working into the night. I do realize my comedy has been a little on the crap side as of late with the last few update of our games. I apologize for that. That's my fault. I think I have turned that around with this update. For those of y'all that have been here for a while there's a few scenes in this update that will bring back memories of my early days of making games. You know, humor wise. Also there is a cameo of a character from a different game developer that no one will see coming. Y'all are never gonna guess this one. It's just too far out there for you to imagine. And no, it's not that one. Some of y'all might not even notice it. Anyway, stay tuned...
lapt326.png

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I'm working into the night. I do realize my comedy has been a little on the crap side as of late with the last few update of our games. I apologize for that. That's my fault. I think I have turned that around with this update. For those of y'all that have been here for a while there's a few scenes in this update that will bring back memories of my early days of making games. You know, humor wise. Also there is a cameo of a character from a different game developer that no one will see coming. Y'all are never gonna guess this one. It's just too far out there for you to imagine. And no, it's not that one. Some of y'all might not even notice it. Anyway, stay tuned...
View attachment 2965198
Come on All you got to do is dig down and pull out that Ozark insanity. I mean something like putting a baby snapping turtle in your brothers shoe. Or like using your sisters expensive makeup and painting up the milking goat then let her discover that when she milks the goat as part of her chores, Then you can film the reaction to your Girlfriend when you take her down to see the goats knowing that her perfume is going to excite the Billy and he sprays her...Priceless.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I once was looking to get my ass beat real bad by my father. He asked me why I did the deed my only response was that I was one of Jerry's kid's... He busted out in so much laughter that he forgot my punishment, cause you see his first name is jerry true story.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Gonna be harsh on you for this one.... you talking about my stomping grounds .... and i got a DD214.
Hey I'm from the State of Misery and I have an Uncle that lives in Cabool. I've piled the Jack's fork and the Currant rivers and i know All about Fort lost in the woods. or are you from Whiteman Air Farce Base and Live in Tightwad. How can you be harsh on a Dev. like this.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
What can happen if Cozmo will find out that other teddy bear is mc with huge dick in other game? :sneaky:
View attachment 2965265
Doc: are you ready for next chapter Cozmo?
Cozmo: why i am a dickless toy? Other teddy bears have huge dicks, why i have no dick?
Fuck you, play bear by yourself.
I quit!

Plot is different in this game but it's the similiar level of absurdity:KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Btw, i'm back after another car crash. It's nice to see you and you Doc5252 Productions ;)
A lot of folks have tried to copy aspects of my games. I'm okay with it. I'm happy to inspire folks.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Man, these renders are coming along really quickly. I could finish in the next couple days if this keeps up. We'll see. I'm already around 40% done with the renders of the 2nd half of 0.3b.
kitch129.png

Reactions: jstreet

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Things are going extremely well. About 80% of the renders are done. I've got all the major big scenes except one done. There are a few very small short scenes I've still got to do though. I've also got the two animations to do. I'm thinking Tuesday but you never know. Anyway, stand by....
kitch148.png

Reactions: jstreet

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The renders for the Tomboy Supremacy 0.3 Full Update are basically done. I've still got the two animation left to do though. Stay tuned...

THIS RENDER IS NOT FROM ANY GAME...IT'S JUST SOMETHING FOR FUN.

1.png

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes