VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
While I love this image and scene sentiment, I know why she's awake; her right arm seems to be detached from the body or at an incredibly uncomfortable angle with the weight were it would be pressing down on it.

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
It's actually under Luna. I do see what you mean though.
Yeah I'm guessing it's supposed to be under the pillow and Luna going behind her. However Luna would need to be angled upwards a bit for the arm to basically go underneath her own arm. she's just a little too flat against the bed for the arm to be there.

But as I said, I love the image and scene it emotionally portrays.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Yeah I'm guessing it's supposed to be under the pillow and Luna going behind her. However Luna would need to be angled upwards a bit for the arm to basically go underneath her own arm. she's just a little too flat against the bed for the arm to be there.

But as I said, I love the image and scene it emotionally portrays.
I'm seeing that as Christine having her arm under Luna and you simply don't have the angle to see it on the other side - like she's cuddling her with her hand down around her lower back, while Luna's arm is over Christine's shoulder, going behind her neck to hold onto Cozmo's leg. This would likely lead to both Christine's right arm falling dead asleep, while Luna's eventually does the same. I don't think the angle on Luna's arm is really out of whack.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I didn't realize Doc was going to introduce a trans character...:unsure:

Good thing about a stuffed bear - no need for a lopitoffame - just rearrange the stuffing a little to give him little fuzzy bear boobs. ;)
LOL he's not. ( I don't think no) He posted pic of Luna in a dress and I said he should put Coz in a tutu because I could imagine the bitching he'd do would make for some good reading lol :)

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
LOL he's not.:)unsure: I don't think no) He posted pic of Luna in a dress and I said he should put Coz in a tutu because I could imagine the bitching he'd do would make for some good reading lol
I was just pulling a Doc: taking your amusing gag, and then pushing it just a little further to a point where it might make some folks a bit uncomfortable. ;):LOL::devilish:

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes