VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

cbsx

May 4, 2020
Sure are a lot couple o' folk on a hair trigger in this here thread... :KEK:

Doc's tomboy description is dead on though. (y)

Jun 21, 2020
It's actually the Mexican flag with the eagle centerpiece replaced with the Swastika and is a joke about Canada and Finland and is a delusion of an insane character. Context means everything.
Yes, context. Just the thing that is entirely missing in a preview image on the front page. All the new viewer sees is a Swastika. I contend it's a pretty dumb idea to put that image there.

Reactions: spathi

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Yes, context. Just the thing that is entirely missing in a preview image on the front page. All the new viewer sees is a Swastika. I contend it's a pretty dumb idea to put that image there.
Well it keeps the sensitive people who are offended by everything and can't take a joke away. They would see the swastika only and be offended while a normal level headed person would see that image and laugh because it doesn't make sense.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Decided to try out the game to check how's that pregnancy content. There are plenty of mentions of pregnancy and breeding, the MC can even tell a woman that she should stop taking BC and cum inside her afterward, so it's good on that front(although it could be better). However, there is very little sex in the game and looooots of pointless dialogue. It's too early to say for sure if the game is headed in a good or bad direction but it could use a mean MC/corruption path. So far it is just a Humor/Romance game (and it's missing both tags) but hopefully, we'll have more of the good, less of the bad and, if we're lucky, some of the great.
You saved me from writing my own opinion, but it aligned with yours. So, thanks I thought I was the only one.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
You spent most of your life in the city or suburbs didn't you? Almost all country girls are tomboys. Tomboys do boyish things because that's all there is to do in the country. They wear boyish clothes because they usually come from poor families with nothing but hand-me-downs which are always boyish clothes because they're cheaper than girls clothing. They usually have short hair because it costs money to pay for a haircut so usually it's done at home and short so it doesn't need to be cut too many tines. Tomboy are the country girl you want to marry because she hasn't been corrupted by modern BS. The city and suburb folks kind of stole the tomboy and have been forcing there own crap into it.
NoTrollChow.jpg

j.blac7

Sep 26, 2017
my review was deleted due to: "it is also, a way for users who have played the game to give an explanation as to why said game is good or bad. "

However, it seems I cannot update my review at the time of this writing.

I replied to moderator to update my review:

Title: A Hidden Gem with Potential - 5 Stars
I initially hesitated due to the barrage of negative reviews, but I'm thrilled I didn't let them sway my decision. This game deserves a solid 5 stars.
Firstly, the unapologetic comedy had me in stitches. The humor is refreshing, and the creators fearlessly embrace it. Despite the review bombing from others, this game's potential is undeniable. It's a hidden gem that's worth keeping an eye on.
I ignored the low ratings from other users and dove in, discovering an experience that, at worst, deserves a 3/5 when compared to other f95zone games. The review threads are a valuable resource for understanding the strengths and weaknesses of a game, and it's clear that the creators have a solid understanding of this.
To adhere to the review rules, I'll provide some objective insights:
  • Story: Engaging and original, weaving seamlessly with the humor.
  • Renders: Impressive visuals, contributing to the overall appeal.
  • Playability: Smooth and user-friendly, making the game enjoyable.
  • Performance: No noticeable glitches or lags.
  • Bugs: Minimal, if any, issues encountered during gameplay.
  • Grammar: Well-written dialogue, contributing to a polished experience.
  • Amount of Content: Surprisingly rich, with potential for expansion.
In conclusion, this game defies the initial negative perceptions and stands out as a comedic masterpiece with untapped potential. Ignore the review bombing and give it a chance; you won't be disappointed.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
my review was deleted due to: "it is also, a way for users who have played the game to give an explanation as to why said game is good or bad. "

However, it seems I cannot update my review at the time of this writing.

I replied to moderator to update my review:
Sadly this is my life as a game developer. LOL! It's cool. It'll get fixed. A lot of the Mods here actually enjoy my God-like presence.

1578165055490.jpg

j.blac7

Sep 26, 2017
It may still be the review not following the rules; given I can see at least 3 5/5 reviews, with quality feedback.

Fair enough; just means we can pipe it through ChatGPT, to quickly check what rules are not followed in advance.

Although, for me a bit annoying, because I prefer a brief review, straight to the point in most cases.

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
This could be really good if like 75% of the banter was cut and the story was more focused imo, oh well

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This could be really good if like 75% of the banter was cut and the story was more focused imo, oh well
Well, my games are more comedy than anything and they aren't made for everyone. I get that everyone isn't going to like them and I'm okay with that. All I ask is that people try them. If it's not your thing that is fine. I do thank you for giving it a try.

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Well, my games are more comedy than anything and they aren't made for everyone. I get that everyone isn't going to like them and I'm okay with that. All I ask is that people try them. If it's not your thing that is fine. I do thank you for giving it a try.
I get that I do and I do enjoy your dialogue for the most part I just find myself getting impatient with the sheer amount of it and then tuning out or wanting to skip through to the next story beat. And like I said I really like your style as far as models and plot go.

Either way I hope you saw my last post as constructive criticism and not just me talking shit and I do wish you the best with the game.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I get that I do and I do enjoy your dialogue for the most part I just find myself getting impatient with the sheer amount of it and then tuning out or wanting to skip through to the next story beat. And like I said I really like your style as far as models and plot go.

Either way I hope you saw my last post as constructive criticism and not just me talking shit and I do wish you the best with the game.
I did not think you were talking shit at all. I did realize it was honest criticism. I took no offense. The thing is what I've got kind of works and my fans enjoy the way it is mostly. I have been trying to put more "Action" in my games but I want it to be very natural to the characters. That's a problem I have with a lot of AVG. The way they act doesn't seem like a natural progression to the characters. I'm trying to find a kind of middle ground.

Reactions: ArhraCole
2.80 star(s) 17 Votes