VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.5b] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I haven't played since May of last here and I found there to be very little sexual content in the last 10 months. And the sexual scenes that were in it were very short. I guess I'll play again next year and see what there is.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TomboySupremacy-0.4Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Silence

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
dont even see a spec of muscle or abs on these "tomboy" very disappointed.
giphy.gif
Tomboys aren't all muscles and abs. Where did you get this idea? A Tomboy is a girl that does boyish things but still holds some of her femininity. This game does not use the mentally ill made up modern definition that showed up three years ago and is a type of cultural appropriation. Of course there is a musically girl in the game. She's Mary Sue's best friend. I do appreciate you playing the game. It's not for everyone though.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
View attachment 3408641
Tomboys aren't all muscles and abs. Where did you get this idea? A Tomboy is a girl that does boyish things but still holds some of her femininity. This game does not use the mentally ill made up modern definition that showed up three years ago and is a type of cultural appropriation. Of course there is a musically girl in the game. She's Mary Sue's best friend. I do appreciate you playing the game. It's not for everyone though.
im trying lead you somewhere with joke but then u get all serious on me sighh 6ca.jpeg

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hmm now I know why you never responded to my happy bday post. It was deleted as OT. Go figure. So, without further ado: "Hit it!"

esOpsG.gif

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
im trying lead you somewhere with joke but then u get all serious on me sighh View attachment 3408683
You spent most of your life in the city or suburbs didn't you? Almost all country girls are tomboys. Tomboys do boyish things because that's all there is to do in the country. They wear boyish clothes because they usually come from poor families with nothing but hand-me-downs which are always boyish clothes because they're cheaper than girls clothing. They usually have short hair because it costs money to pay for a haircut so usually it's done at home and short so it doesn't need to be cut too many tines. Tomboy are the country girl you want to marry because she hasn't been corrupted by modern BS. The city and suburb folks kind of stole the tomboy and have been forcing there own crap into it.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
You spent most of your life in the city or suburbs didn't you? Almost all country girls are tomboys. Tomboys do boyish things because that's all there is to do in the country. They wear boyish clothes because they usually come from poor families with nothing but hand-me-downs which are always boyish clothes because they're cheaper than girls clothing. They usually have short hair because it costs money to pay for a haircut so usually it's done at home and short so it doesn't need to be cut too many tines. Tomboy are the country girl you want to marry because she hasn't been corrupted by modern BS. The city and suburb folks kind of stole the tomboy and have been forcing there own crap into it.
dude chill no really care about personal bias definition of tomboy, im just trying play with a joke from baalbuddy comic.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
dude chill no really care about personal bias definition of tomboy, im just trying play with a joke from baalbuddy comic.
Sorry. You can't read expression and tell when someone is just goofing off with texts sadly. Ask anyone who follows me here and they'll tell you I get some major hate for jokes and stuff in the games. I've stopped counting how many times people have tried to cancel me or get me banned here. Thankfully a lot of the Mods here like me. Again, sorry.

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes