VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I like that you commented about Fort Lost in the Woods it brings back memories. I like the premise and the start... A truly normal dysfunctional family. This could almost fly as nonfiction down around Summersville, or Cabool LOL. Keep it up and great start,

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I like that you commented about Fort Lost in the Woods it brings back memories. I like the premise and the start... A truly normal dysfunctional family. This could almost fly as nonfiction down around Summersville, or Cabool LOL. Keep it up and great start,
I'm trying to be a lot more down to earth with this game. My other ones are pretty out there. I'm glad you like it though.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"NOTE - THE WALKTHROUGH HAS NOT BEEN IMPLEMENTED YET SO MAKE THAT ONE CHOICE WISELY."

Yeah, but then, it's not really even a game yet.

BTW deliberate loli tag and deliberately very young looking girls (less than 18). I do not hope you live in any US state or EU contry. Especially US since that might result in a visit by a 3 letter agency.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
"NOTE - THE WALKTHROUGH HAS NOT BEEN IMPLEMENTED YET SO MAKE THAT ONE CHOICE WISELY."

Yeah, but then, it's not really even a game yet.

BTW deliberate loli tag and deliberately very young looking girls (less than 18). I do not hope you live in any US state or EU contry. Especially US since that might result in a visit by a 3 letter agency.
maybe you should learn about US laws before speaking? the only real argument one could make in your favor would be some of our local government obscenity laws, all of which are blatantly unconstitutional and unlikely to lead to a charge on their own. you can count on one hand the number of people who have been charged for possession of artistic depictions of children, and each and every one of them had a more serious charge with it, like murder, rape, child molestation, etc.. the addition of a "loli charge" is basically just people padding their resume by adding nonsense charges to someone unlikely to seriously contest them, since they're screwed either way

it actually offends me when people compare the totalitarian shithole that is the EU to the US, where people actually have rights

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
You know prior to the EU being established in Spain and Portugal the age for consent was 14, and 13. Incest was ignored as a family matter... You can thank the EU for screwing the pooch on that one.

Reactions: TommyTuba

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Really good start, not crazy as 23 sisters (even with cozmo, unless he try to sneak in and suck the mc dick while sleeping) but overall really good, also i really like that this game have his own universe (we are save from grant...i think), the only thing that i wish there was a little more of content (at least 1 day), another great thing that you can see is the models, they are really good (even the mc), you can see how much improvement there was since first version of 23 sisters.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes