VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I got it... I figured out where I saw Cozmo before, I knew I have seen that that fluffy form of cuddly mayhem before. I saw it on Divorce Court, Seems that the bride of Chucky had an adulterous affair with Ted and that is their Bastard child.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Let me just say, that folks have only seen a small fraction of Luna's craziness. LOL! You'll get a much bigger slice of it in the Full Update.
well as always Doc...... with your games .. i'm here till they end ... and you start a new one ;):ROFLMAO:

see now doc.'s thinking aww shit this guy,, wtf ... uhh hello police

Last edited:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
It was a 12 1/2 hour workday today. I got 73 renders done today. I am more than 60% of the way done with the renders. I still got the 1 animation left to do too. I'm looking at Monday for a release to $5 subscribers. A week later for everyone else. I've put a lot of work into this half-update. It's almost twice as long as the Alpha and the Demo combined. Stay tuned...
2.png

Reactions: menatv

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The Tomboy Supremacy 0.1 Full Update is so close to being done, I can taste it. Expect it out tomorrow afternoon or evening for $5 subs. A week later for everyone else. I've reserved Shaddty tomorrow for the coding I can't do. The Walkthrough and Replay Gallery will be implemented in this update. It's also quite large for a half-update. Once this is out I'll take off until Friday, then it's back to work on the 2nd part of Extra Credit 0.5. I've got a basic outline of where it's going. Stay tuned...
1.png

Reactions: Boobs Lover
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes