• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
Are there going to be any future girls in this game that don't look like they cut their own hair without a mirror?

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Great! Portraits does not hide a first letter of word.
Rika have chance to take my #1 girl.
Cozmo is a real bastard:KEK:
I'm not sure it's Luna's crazyness or Cozmo is possesed :unsure: IMG_20230108_211058.jpg
Everytime he is offending Luna the most just because only Luna can hear him.
Cozmo is device helping mc corrupt and fuck girls with Luna's crazyness help? :unsure:
Thank you for update.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Once again, a game with the "incest" tag but without any tagged sexual acts.

Doc5252 Productions if there is no sex, there cannot be any incest either since incest kind of means that you have sexual relations with a close blood relative.

And the tags are for CURRENT content. Not for "where the story is going to go".

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Once again, a game with the "incest" tag but without any tagged sexual acts.

Doc5252 Productions if there is no sex, there cannot be any incest either since incest kind of means that you have sexual relations with a close blood relative.

And the tags are for CURRENT content. Not for "where the story is going to go".
I forgot to update the tags. Doing it right now.

Reactions: cooperdk

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Tomboy... maybe this game ain't something for you then. I mean the name of the game says it all.
That's not the definition of tomboy. A tomboy is a girl with a slightly boyish attitude, a girl who loves rough activities. A tomboy can, for example, have long hair. She could even have really large tits and use makeup. It's all in the attitude.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
This one definitely has potential. Not much action yet, but I'm sure that's going to change.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes