VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

magnasolaris

Oct 15, 2021
I just downloaded the latest version, however i am not able to get the game to launch. I have tried deleteing and reinstalling from different mirrors and deleting the renpy folder for it in appdata. Other games i have downloaded today seem to work fine. Any suggestions?

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I just downloaded the latest version, however i am not able to get the game to launch. I have tried deleteing and reinstalling from different mirrors and deleting the renpy folder for it in appdata. Other games i have downloaded today seem to work fine. Any suggestions?
I'm not sure. It's working for everyone else. I'll ask around.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I disagree with the two low reviews I won't say they are:poop: but they are fully digested food stuff. I did not like 23 sisters but i find this game to be both humorous and cute. The other game Extra Credit is a bit out there for me but it is also playable. Like him or not Doc5252 is a good dev. Like his games or not they are successful. I would post a review but I dont waste my time any more.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I disagree with the two low reviews I won't say they are:poop: but they are fully digested food stuff. I did not like 23 sisters but i find this game to be both humorous and cute. The other game Extra Credit is a bit out there for me but it is also playable. Like him or not Doc5252 is a good dev. Like his games or not they are successful. I would post a review but I dont waste my time any more.
wait a minute .. you didn't like 23 sisters ... thats just blasphemy ... plain blasphemy .. you should be Tiffwhipped for that ... :ROFLMAO:

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes