• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The Tomboy Supremacy 0.1 Full Update is so close to being done, I can taste it. Expect it out tomorrow afternoon or evening for $5 subs. A week later for everyone else. I've reserved Shaddty tomorrow for the coding I can't do. The Walkthrough and Replay Gallery will be implemented in this update. It's also quite large for a half-update. Once this is out I'll take off until Friday, then it's back to work on the 2nd part of Extra Credit 0.5. I've got a basic outline of where it's going. Stay tuned...
View attachment 2279807
wait since when did your pic's become scratch and sniff ... fuck i can't miss out on this ...... mmmmmm ... hey wait a minute i can't smell anything ... wtf

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
All the renders and the 1 animation are done. I've been working close to 11 hours nonstop so I'm gonna take a break for an hour, then I'll start coding. Expect the Tomboy Supremacy 0.1's Full Update some time tonight for $5. 1.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Damn we had a hell of a night last night and this morning, getting the update out. So Shaddy passed out waiting for me to finish coding. It took a lot longer because we had doubled the production time. Anyway, I finished about 12:30 AM, but Shaddy had fallen asleep. I stayed up an hour to see if maybe he'd wake up. He didn't. So I set my alarm to like 4AM, thinking Shaddy may be up by then and I could get a little sleep because I'd been up for almost 24 hours. So that's what I did. Anyway, when I woke up, he was up and we finished the update. We got it out around 5:30AM. I then went back to bed and woke up much later on. I am so tired. I hope everyone enjoys it. It's $5 right now, but it'll go to everyone next Monday.
1.png

Wildehilde

Dec 3, 2020
Damn we had a hell of a night last night and this morning, getting the update out. So Shaddy passed out waiting for me to finish coding. It took a lot longer because we had doubled the production time. Anyway, I finished about 12:30 AM, but Shaddy had fallen asleep. I stayed up an hour to see if maybe he'd wake up. He didn't. So I set my alarm to like 4AM, thinking Shaddy may be up by then and I could get a little sleep because I'd been up for almost 24 hours. So that's what I did. Anyway, when I woke up, he was up and we finished the update. We got it out around 5:30AM. I then went back to bed and woke up much later on. I am so tired. I hope everyone enjoys it. It's $5 right now, but it'll go to everyone next Monday.
View attachment 2283600

Just on Subscribestar or itchio aswell?

EpiclyTwiztid

Jul 30, 2021
Android user here. Models look good so I decided to check this out. One thing I found right away that's a bit frustrating is the headshot of who's talking in the lower left covers part of the dialog. Not sure if that's been mentioned yet

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Android user here. Models look good so I decided to check this out. One thing I found right away that's a bit frustrating is the headshot of who's talking in the lower left covers part of the dialog. Not sure if that's been mentioned yet
It's been fixed now. It took Shaddy a little while to figure it out, but he did.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes