VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
God i Hate this Cozmo Stuff its like Filler Episodes in Animes....
Hey I like the Banter... Besides it beats a spider riding on the back of a queer goat pissing on a Bonsai bush with a hair brush stuck up it's ass. And from what I can see Cozmo is a little instigator, meaning that you will probably see more action with him than without.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
You know anything by doc5252 is hot AF. I hope there is female domination but not like strapons because that is nasty. Just like women being on top and in charge sort.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Pass on that.
You don't like cowgirl? Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl are the two best views going. Grab them by the hips to help support and control the speed, but let them do the hard work! Once they get off a couple of times, put them down in missionary and drive it home.

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
You can think what you want about it. It doesn't bother me. I'm old and set in my ways.
Don't sweat losers dude. This guys spends an inordinate amount of his time on this board shaming the predilection of others, either to make himself seem superior, or in an effort to make his own life seem less miserable.
I mean, I'm old too...we have an excuse, but if this guy had the slightest clue how to get pussy, he wouldn't be here. I'd bet a considerable fortune that we've forgotten more pussy than this douchebag will ever get. No snarky comments he makes about it will ever change that.

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Don't sweat losers dude. This guys spends an inordinate amount of his time on this board shaming the predilection of others, either to make himself seem superior, or in an effort to make his own life seem less miserable.
I mean, I'm old too...we have an excuse, but if this guy had the slightest clue how to get pussy, he wouldn't be here. I'd bet a considerable fortune that we've forgotten more pussy than this douchebag will ever get. No snarky comments he makes about it will ever change that.
If he is anything like the rest of the millennials his testosterone levels are down around his knees. So the last time he had Pussy was when pussy had him. The wonderful thing about our being old is that we as a collective don't give a flip. As for women I shook the hand of the poor SOB that took my first wife off my hands and I outlived the second. I'm in my mid sixties and I'm still servicing 40 year old's LOL

Reactions: Alphamale2467

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
There will be some three way stuff. I'm not sure if there will be 100% lesbian stuff. I haven't decided.
i know im in the minority in this but for me girl on girl is a big no even in threesomes for me unless its a very minor part. Will your game extra credit be similar in that way i have enjoyed that game so far

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes