VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Does that mean you are thinking of reworking some of the older renders to bring them up to this level, or just proceed from this excellent quality point from here?
Probably. Not right away though. Once Extra Credit is finished I may go back and redo some of it. Tomboy is still early on so that one will be awhile.

Reactions: ArhraCole

tossed2016

Oct 23, 2018
Just do not piss off the navy, or even think about touching their boats.
This guy is an amazing story teller.
I just spent the last two hours watching videos (averaging about 4 minutes each) from Habitual Linecrosser. Short, punchy, and hysterically funny. (well, to this old squid anyways)

Carlos Bohica

Jan 2, 2023
Abere when the lighting is just right. I'm gonna have to start using preset lighting with DAZ from now on. The reason I didn't originally was because I had a piece of shit graphics card and I had to use that Iray Interior Lighting Tool which helped me render a lot faster but dropped quality and messed up the lighting. I was running a GTX 1060 at the time. Now I'm running a RTX 4070 and I don't need that tool anymore I had just been using it out of instinct. I've been breaking out of some bad DAZ habits which is why render quality has skyrocketed these past few months. Anyway, stay tuned...

View attachment 3798598
Honestly, I think the lighting needs to tone down a watt or two with the black background. But what really caught my eye...did you migrate Abere's nipples to the middle of her chest, or is there something else under the shirt?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I had another of my random thoughts.
Cause of the thought, the TV show, Lucifer.

Synopsis of the show: Lucifer Morningstar has decided he's had enough of being the dutiful servant in Hell and decides to spend some time on Earth to better understand humanity. He settles in Los Angeles - the City of Angels.

What I was thinking.
There is a character in the show that I believe will fit in perfectly with this VN, named, Mazikeen.
Mazikeen is both Lucifers bodyguard, enforcer and assassin.
She also is a freak in the sheets and will screw anyone that she wants to.
Or kill them...

If you decide to bring in any more demons, she could be a good choice.

A compilation of scenes with (Maze) Mazikeen, so you can get an idea.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes