VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Carlos Bohica

Jan 2, 2023
I will give you a small hint that I'm surprised to one caught in 0.4. I guess folks were to busy fapping. LOL! What's on the computer monitor in the background?

View attachment 3809510
Oh, that pic. I saw the screen, figured it had something to do with Patrick. Bianca said Patrick had done Don Morselli a solid, when she "kidnapped" Emily. The Don confirmed he owed Patrick, and followed his wishes to let Emily go live in the sticks. That's what makes Patrick's story so interesting to me. Maybe we find out, maybe we don't. I'm along for the ride, regardless. Only thing that bothered me about Emily visiting her dad.... he didn't even have a plate of cookies to offer her one ! Don Corrado Prizzi was rolling in his grave !

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Shout out to those who found all four of Mary Sue's war criminals in the last update. The last one was a little harder to notice. I do want to know if y'all liked that and if I should keep throwing them in the background here and there. I doesn't take much time to throw them in there.

road6.png

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
All the main renders are basically done. There's a few I've got to do that connect to the few animations I've got left to render which I'm going to start shortly. The chance of the release being tonight is VERY high. I do want to say this is kind of the 0.6 Alpha except it's a Special which I believe should be released to everyone. Anyway, stay tuned...
1Tonight.png

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
All the main renders are basically done. There's a few I've got to do that connect to the few animations I've got left to render which I'm going to start shortly. The chance of the release being tonight is VERY high. I do want to say this is kind of the 0.6 Alpha except it's a Special which I believe should be released to everyone. Anyway, stay tuned...
View attachment 3814531
So it will become part of game and isn't stand-alone update ?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer] - Compressed

Win/Linux [359 MB]
- - - -

Mac [354 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes