VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

boobies!

Oct 29, 2017
Minge Minnie Minky Moocha Muff Muffin Meat sleeve

Saturday/Sunday ... Snatch Slit Snapper Sausage wallet Squish mitten

Can we get a major religion to endorse Squish mitten Sunday ?

Reactions: DigDug69

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Does anyone else think that Luna's hand is on something other than the stick shift?
That's not Luna. That's Rika. Though most Asians do look alike so I understand. LOL! Also, this is America and the driver is on the otherside of the car. Rika is the passenger. Also Rika is from Japan. She doesn't have a US license.

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
That's not Luna. That's Rika. Though most Asians do look alike so I understand. LOL! Also, this is America and the driver is on the otherside of the car. Rika is the passenger. Also Rika is from Japan. She doesn't have a US license.
She is the passenger, so her hands are free.
The MC is likely driving.
Just because she does not need to use the shifter, does not mean that she can not be practicing shifting with the help of the MC.
Obviously, he does not want her forcing it out of gear, so substitute shifters are needed.
And well, he has one almost as long as a mopar pistol grip shifter.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
She is the passenger, so her hands are free.
The MC is likely driving.
Just because she does not need to use the shifter, does not mean that she can not be practicing shifting with the help of the MC.
Obviously, he does not want her forcing it out of gear, so substitute shifters are needed.
And well, he has one almost as long as a mopar pistol grip shifter.
Sadly I have to destroy your head canon. LOL!

car16.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've decided to work on the toughest scene of the update first which I started yesterday. It's a scene of Cheyenne and Rika picking up Hime from her job at the racetrack. It may not seem like much but I've got to go in and move the background slightly after each render. The scene starts with Cheyenne and Rika driving one way then once Hime is picked up I've got to reverse everything. It gives the illusion of movement. It's kind of an experiment. We'll see how it turns out.
car32.png car33.png

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
I've decided to work on the toughest scene of the update first which I started yesterday. It's a scene of Cheyenne and Rika picking up Hime from her job at the racetrack. It may not seem like much but I've got to go in and move the background slightly after each render. The scene starts with Cheyenne and Rika driving one way then once Hime is picked up I've got to reverse everything. It gives the illusion of movement. It's kind of an experiment. We'll see how it turns out.
View attachment 3931722 View attachment 3931724
Do you have a "scenery" slide with the in-car stuff done as a transparency you can plop on top of the scenery in different positions?

Don't know much about Daz3D, but have been doing stuff editing memes. When I discovered transparencies, my electronic life became better. :ROFLMAO:

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes