VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've decided to work on the toughest scene of the update first which I started yesterday. It's a scene of Cheyenne and Rika picking up Hime from her job at the racetrack. It may not seem like much but I've got to go in and move the background slightly after each render. The scene starts with Cheyenne and Rika driving one way then once Hime is picked up I've got to reverse everything. It gives the illusion of movement. It's kind of an experiment. We'll see how it turns out.
View attachment 3931722 View attachment 3931724
Probably not worth it compared to using a single background with a bit of motion blur on it.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay this scene I mentioned yesterday is done. This one render took 3 fucking hours. Jesus Christ! I guarentee you it was because of the reflection in the window. There's two like this. The rest of the rendering shouldn't be this much of a pain in the ass and should go smoothly. Hopefully the rest is Easy Street. Anyway, stay tuned...
car40.png

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Okay this scene I mentioned yesterday is done. This one render took 3 fucking hours. Jesus Christ! I guarentee you it was because of the reflection in the window. There's two like this. The rest of the rendering shouldn't be this much of a pain in the ass and should go smoothly. Hopefully the rest is Easy Street. Anyway, stay tuned...
View attachment 3936142
Hmm, reflections shouldn't make a render more expensive, I don't think. Maybe I'm missing something though.

boobies!

Oct 29, 2017
Maybe you're missing it's not a simple reflection, but a partial reflection that varies depending on the amount of pass-thru light from the other side. Mutliple windows, including out of camera, I could totally see ray tracing being a bitch.

Looks good. Real good.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes