VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 20 Votes

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
"Cozmo's Delusions.",I am now afraid to go into the gallery.
lol lol HAHAHAHA THUD! ROFL
With that name, you really should put at least one of Cozmo's delusions in the gallery.
I do love the name though.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArhraCole

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm trying to get out of the house more. Since the Lockdowns I'd become somewhat of a hermit. Not totally. I did get out of the house from time to time thanks to my GF and I sometimes visited out of state relatives. That's one of the reasons I'd been able to get updates out so damn quick. I'd basically locked myself in the house all day and did almost nothing but work on the games. Since y'all forced me to take breaks I've been forcing myself to get out of the house more and more. I'd also been dealing with some mental problems which compounded shit and my grandma dementia. Yes, it's dementia. I always get it confused with Alzheimer's. I've also been trying to put out higher quality updates. Y'all have probaly seen the improvement in the games graphics and environments the past few months. That takes a slight bit more time. I'm also working another job part-time at home. It's only a few hours a week but it is cutting into development time. So because of this updates may take a little longer to release than y'all are used to. Not by much though. I'm not gonna take three to six months to get 30 minutes of new content like all the other devs. LOL. It'll be like 3 or 4 weeks for an Alpha or update. That's roughly a week longer. God the economy sucks. The fact that most of y'all have stuck around with what's going on around the world truly puts a smile on my face and makes me feel truly blessed. Anyway, stay tuned we're almost done.
1111.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I'm trying to get out of the house more. Since the Lockdowns I'd become somewhat of a hermit. Not totally. I did get out of the house from time to time thanks to my GF and I sometimes visited out of state relatives. That's one of the reasons I'd been able to get updates out so damn quick. I'd basically locked myself in the house all day and did almost nothing but work on the games. Since y'all forced me to take breaks I've been forcing myself to get out of the house more and more. I'd also been dealing with some mental problems which compounded shit and my grandma dementia. Yes, it's dementia. I always get it confused with Alzheimer's. I've also been trying to put out higher quality updates. Y'all have probaly seen the improvement in the games graphics and environments the past few months. That takes a slight bit more time. I'm also working another job part-time at home. It's only a few hours a week but it is cutting into development time. So because of this updates may take a little longer to release than y'all are used to. Not by much though. I'm not gonna take three to six months to get 30 minutes of new content like all the other devs. LOL. It'll be like 3 or 4 weeks for an Alpha or update. That's roughly a week longer. God the economy sucks. The fact that most of y'all have stuck around with what's going on around the world truly puts a smile on my face and makes me feel truly blessed. Anyway, stay tuned we're almost done.
View attachment 3957260
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.70 star(s) 20 Votes