VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
sold i'll take them all !!!!! :love:
Hey now! This is in South Central Missouri, not Saudi Arabia! No selling of girls or sex slavery here!

That's Doc's next game, when Grant and Satan open a new business venture with the Saudi royal family, and Abere & The Three Deaths rebel and join forces to stop them. It might even cause the Apocalypse!

• Haha
Reactions: menatv

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Hey now! This is in South Central Missouri, not Saudi Arabia! No selling of girls or sex slavery here!

That's Doc's next game, when Grant and Satan open a new business venture with the Saudi royal family, and Abere & The Three Deaths rebel and join forces to stop them. It might even cause the Apocalypse!
It's from Doc. His games are hot.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

true .. but that doesn't mean i can't bang the hell outta them right before my old ass dies :ROFLMAO:
imagine 3 sisters at one time ... dreams are made of this shit

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
How long from Alpha to public release?
It'll be a while. After I finish this Alpha I'll start work on the Extra Credit Alpha which will take about two weeks and then the 23 Sisters Alpha which will take another two weeks. After that I'll start on the 2nd half of TS. That'll take another 2 weeks. So about 7 weeks. If you're a $10 sub you get something every two weeks. Just saying.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
What if I told you that there is someone that we haven't met that is crazier than Luna? Then what if I told you she's crazy because Luna may have driven her crazy>? Stay tuned for the Tomboy Supremacy 0.2 Alpha.
1.png

Reactions: Boobs Lover
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes