VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6b Full] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 20 Votes

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
Dude why are you obsessed with futas ? also he talks about transition and pride shit so dont associate futa with it ...i literally type futa in the thread search and only find you talking about it take a chill pill. xD
Not obsessed, terrified.
Some of them from what I have heard can sprout a dick out of nowhere...
The last thing that I want to think about, is waking up in bed with a woman, after a night of drinking, and find something hard pressing into my backside.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Not obsessed, terrified.
Some of them from what I have heard can sprout a dick out of nowhere...
The last thing that I want to think about, is waking up in bed with a woman, after a night of drinking, and find something hard pressing into my backside.
simple remedy sleep behind her lol

• Haha
Reactions: Chris2041

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
Doc i think he was talking about you being the futa .. o.m.g he is so mean :mad:
That would have been the safer option for me, at least.
Doc, being male, is technically unable to be a futa.
At the most, he could grow breasts and a vagina.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Not if they roll over too.
Or worse, in that scenario, they wake up and decide to give me a surprise that might permanently cure constipation.
I'd rather be constipated.

I've more than once considered getting a tattoo on my ass that says, "EXIT ONLY!!! DO NOT ENTER!!!!
There are very precious few things in this world better than a relaxing zero-effort BM after an incredible night with a beautiful woman with a dick, my friend. I highly recommend opening yourself up to such amazing experiences, you certainly won't regret it.

• Hey there
Reactions: DigDug69

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Hey Doc finally checked out Extra Credit. Have no Idea why I haven't done it till now kicking myself in the ass. Very nice I'm still grinning from ear to ear :) wondering if Nikki will ever stop being blue dicked she tries so hard LMAO the whole thing was a grin, grin, chuckle, chuckle loved it:love::love:.

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
There is one scene near the beginning of the update where Rika is only wearing a top and panties.
I like this schools dress code.

Reactions: ArhraCole
2.70 star(s) 20 Votes