VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6b Full] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The final Tomboy Supremacy render before I switch back to Extra Credit work in less than 12 hours. I realized why my country girls are so successful while others fail. Other devs do fake, stereotypical, unauthentic country girls while I do true, real life, authentic country girls. Authenticity is the key to success online!
Swim.png

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I saw that. I think it's caused by a tree behind the camera. That is the only thing I can think of that caused that.
Those are the polys of the model. It's the terminator problem, where some faces are facing the light source and some are facing away, and normal smooth shading can't cope with that. If you can increase subdivision or tessellation or whatever Daz calls it, it will go away.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Someone pointed out that Luna is the most original take on a Japanese American character they'd ever seen. I thought about it and it's true. You never see Asian Rednecks as characters, which if you live in the South is way more common than most folks would believe. Just to be fair Redneck Mexican's are also a thing and mare even ore common than Redneck Asians. Rednecks are a very diverse and proud people. og.png

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
Someone pointed out that Luna is the most original take on a Japanese American character they'd ever seen. I thought about it and it's true. You never see Asian Rednecks as characters, which if you live in the South is way more common than most folks would believe. Just to be fair Redneck Mexican's are also a thing and mare even ore common than Redneck Asians. Rednecks are a very diverse and proud people. View attachment 3828272
Reaction:

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

nowheelies

Jul 18, 2021
Fun times. Noone can say the dev doesn't have a keen sense of humor, for example this scene:

Bianca: "That translates to, 'Take this fucker, cut his limbs off with a
dull handsaw, pull out his eyeballs with a rusty spoon, cut his tongue
out with the scissors from a Swiss Army Knife, and sell him to our
Ukrainian friend to use as a sex doll.'
:LOL:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Fun times. Noone can say the dev doesn't have a keen sense of humor, for example this scene:

Bianca: "That translates to, 'Take this fucker, cut his limbs off with a
dull handsaw, pull out his eyeballs with a rusty spoon, cut his tongue
out with the scissors from a Swiss Army Knife, and sell him to our
Ukrainian friend to use as a sex doll.'
:LOL:
Dark humor is fun. Though...
GKgpEwPX0AAPxfH.jpg

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
Doc, when you start thinking about what your next game will be, I have a suggestion.
A Parody of,,,,,,,,,,,, SPACEBALLS!!!!.
The style of humor in the original is very similar to your style, so it should be an easy one for you to do.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Doc, when you start thinking about what your next game will be, I have a suggestion.
The style of humor in the original is very similar to your style, so it should be an easy one for you to do.
Oh Hell NO :LOL::LOL: (y)

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The next new game on the list is "Alabama Isekai" which was teased at the end of 23 Sisters and is about Tiffany's cousins. Though if you're interested I'm working on a script for a Comedic Turn-Based Strategy Game taking place in The Three Deaths Universe where you play as Commander Grant Shipman conquering the universe. It will have SFW and a NSFW versions.

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
The next new game on the list is "Alabama Isekai" which was teased at the end of 23 Sisters and is about Tiffany's cousins. Though if you're interested I'm working on a script for a Comedic Turn-Based Strategy Game taking place in The Three Deaths Universe where you play as Commander Grant Shipman conquering the universe. It will have SFW and a NSFW versions.
I can see it now, the Captain (MC) going from world to world screwing creatures from other wolrds.
Just like Captain Kirk did.

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Sounds like fun honestly. Something else to look forward to eventually. :cool:

2.70 star(s) 20 Votes