VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6b Full] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 20 Votes

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
Cosmo fucking sucks. He really makes this thing so much worse!

He's just over the top edge. Everything is vulgar. Just so predictable and one-note. Not only does he suck for who he is but also for how they all react to him. Luna is doing that annoying thing of hinting at stuff he says and then the conversations just becomes everyone asking ''what did Cosmo just say?'' and her saying it's a secret or you don't want to know. Kinda like that thing annoying people do where they bring up something only to say they can't talk about it.

A couple of times the writer hints at how much he hates ''wokeness'' and how woke everything has become by having characters agree with that sentiment. It's almost like he created a vulgar, unlikeable, unfunny character just so he could dismiss any criticism as wokeness or pc bullshit. The thing is Cosmo won't trigger you or enrage you. He's just boring.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017

He's just over the top edge. Everything is vulgar. Just so predictable and one-note. Not only does he suck for who he is but also for how they all react to him. Luna is doing that annoying thing of hinting at stuff he says and then the conversations just becomes everyone asking ''what did Cosmo just say?'' and her saying it's a secret or you don't want to know. Kinda like that thing annoying people do where they bring up something only to say they can't talk about it.

A couple of times the writer hints at how much he hates ''wokeness'' and how woke everything has become by having characters agree with that sentiment. It's almost like he created a vulgar, unlikeable, unfunny character just so he could dismiss any criticism as wokeness or pc bullshit. The thing is Cosmo won't trigger you or enrage you. He's just boring.
Thank you. Your feedback is appreciated.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Something I made today. This is me relaxing and making some art for fun. My GF was working today so I sat at home today, turned my brain off and made this. We went out yesterday and we're going out tomorrow. Don't worry. I'm touching some grass. I promise. I might even go fishing tomorrow. I haven't gone in a while. I could probably use some sun. As an Italian I must keep up my tan apperence. LOL! Anyway, my mind isn't all fogged up anymore, so that's good. I'm still taking off until Wed. Stay tuned...
Art.png

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
So, Mary Sue got bitten by a squirrel then had to take the Rabies vaccine, totally explains the why she is so off the rails Pokemon, serial killer-esque for them (still don't think she goes far enough though) but I have faith in the characters evolution, she's young she'll grow into this penchant of megalomania. I can 1000% sympathize damn things need to be eradicated, all of them sparing none. I mean really anyone else actually had to get the Rabies vaccine too. Love to hear your "How I almost got rabies story" similar to "How I met your mother" but with more blood, sweat and tears that is then followed rapidly by an unquenchable thirst for vengeance against the said creatures whole species for all the blood, sweat and tears they (the said species) have caused personally to you.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021

EyoD.gif 5PW.gif 5PX.gif

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

It sure sounds like someone's triggered.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Maybe Cozmo should wear a shirt with something like
trggerwarn.PNG
Naaaww he's good. Like every other life like talking teddy bear with ptsd, just set him down in front of a tv with a beer in one hand, vagina in the other and the game on.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
I've been threatening to burn, mutilate and seal him(Cosmo) in concrete and drop him in the for a long time now. Maybe one day we'll be given an option, but that day hasn't come yet and I doubt it will. :ROFLMAO:

LordDreamWolf

Jan 17, 2020
Honestly, Cosmo sounds a lot like my Dad and uncles. And for clarification I grew up on a 3000 acre farm in Central MO. So Cosmo's comments aren't really that far off. I'll admit they are a 15/10 on the intensity scale, but not uncommon in the backwoods of southern MO.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
There were a few jokes and lines edited out of the TS 0.6 4th of July Special and will be repurposed later on. I actually have quite a lot of those. This is one of them. I might have a place for it in the 2nd half of the update. Cozmo had a slightly bigger part in the 4th of July Special but it sadly had to be cut.

View attachment 3858249
:(:cry: That had to be cut can never have to much Cozmo :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf
2.70 star(s) 20 Votes