VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6b Full] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Vlntn71

Jun 4, 2022
View attachment 3775443

Overview:
A US Army veteran comes home to his family in Southern Missouri after spending four years away from them. Now he's dealing with his younger sister Cheyenne who is tsundere with a brother complex, his other younger sister Mary-Sue who's in bloody conflict with the squirrels of Greene County, MO and his older half-sister Luna who shares her mind with the personality of an insane alcoholic teddy bear named Cozmo.
NOTE - THIS GAME IS VERY STORY AND COMEDY HEAVY.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Developer is formerly known as "Doc5252"

Thread Updated: 2024-09-06
Release Date: 2024-09-06
Developer: Abere Lucifer - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6b - Full
Language: English
Other Games: Extra Credit
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Multi-Mod*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk*

View attachment 2207387 View attachment 2207388 View attachment 2207389 View attachment 3324588 View attachment 3324590 View attachment 3775465 View attachment 2207388 View attachment 3775464
I find this one of the most underrated games out there, very funny, secretly intelligent, and with backgrounds beautiful enough to screenshot and save. One of my favorite creators.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I find this one of the most underrated games out there, very funny, secretly intelligent, and with backgrounds beautiful enough to screenshot and save. One of my favorite creators.
Thank you. I appreciate it. Sadly I've been judged by my prevous works which weren't the best. Though we judge James Cameron on Titanic and The Terminator not Piranha II: The Spawning his first movie. Hopefully things will change in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Mick
2.70 star(s) 20 Votes