VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6b Full] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Knickkname

Mar 25, 2018
Bailey, Bowie, Cochran, Cottle, Crockett, Dickens, Floyd, King, Lynn, Taylor or Travis?

While you're at it, what's you social security and bank details?

Just curious, no need to worry. :sneaky:
Can we tho for "marinate the rod in the squish mitten?" I'm pretty sure that's a translation from...Finnish? At any rate, a wet-gloved people.

boobies!

Oct 29, 2017
Can we tho for "marinate the rod in the squish mitten?" I'm pretty sure that's a translation from...Finnish? At any rate, a wet-gloved people.

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
Song by Bloodhound Gang

Lyrics
Vulcanize the whoopee stick
In the ham wallet
Cattle prod the oyster ditch
With the lap rocket
Batter-dip the cranny axe
In the gut locker
Retro-fit the pudding hatch, ooh la la
With the boink swatter
If I get you in the loop
When I make a point to be straight with you then
In lieu of the innuendo, in the end, know my intent though
I Brazilian wax poetic, so pathetically
I don't wanna beat around the bush
Marinate the nether rod
In the squish mitten

Power drill the yippee bog
With the dude piston
Pressure wash the quiver bone
In the bitch wrinkle
Cannonball the fiddle cove, ooh la la
With the pork steeple,
If I get you in the loop
When I make a point to be straight with you then
In lieu of the innuendo, in the end, know my intent though
I Brazilian wax poetic, so pathetically
I don't wanna beat around the bush
Put the you-know-what in the you-know-where
Put the you-know-what in the you-know-where pronto

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
So where is the 'male protagonist' ? The guy wearing military cap on thumbnail ? Or are you referring to the chick with short hair as "male protag" ? :KEK:
The guy in the military hat is supposed to be the MC, but honestly, he seems to be more of a side character that is only there to provide his dick. Definitely feels like the blue-haired girl (Luna) is the actual MC in this one. The dev's other current game (EC) comes across the same way, well to me anyway.

Reactions: mams3425

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The guy in the military hat is supposed to be the MC, but honestly, he seems to be more of a side character that is only there to provide his dick. Definitely feels like the blue-haired girl (Luna) is the actual MC in this one. The dev's other current game (EC) comes across the same way, well to me anyway.
The Broinne Family is the MC. You know, like a modern sitcom.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
I enjoyed the game. I don't really share the dev's views on some things (I'm assuming he shares some of the views of the characters, might be wrong, might be a case of 'The Boys' where a certain wing realized too late they were being made fun of all along) but I can admit the dev is a funny guy. I do recommend that the dev not go 100% on the jokes all the time, though. Humor hits way harder if you have serious moments, or at least have a "straight man" character if you aren't willing to go that far. I think you deserve a better rating than you've received, in all honesty.

Last edited:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I enjoyed the game. I don't really share the dev's views on some things (I'm assuming he shares some of the views of the characters, might be wrong, might be a case of 'The Boys' where a certain wing realized too late they were being made fun of all along) but I can admit the dev is a funny guy. I do recommend that the dev not go 100% on the jokes all the time, though. Humor hits way harder if you have serious moments, or at least have a "straight man" character if you aren't willing to go that far. I think you deserve a better rating than you've received, in all honesty.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. You don't have to share the same views as me. I understand folks see the world diffrently than others. I'm just here to entertain folks. Some folks like it and some don't. I can't please everyone but I will try to please as many folks as I can. Not in that way though. No homo. LOL!

CreamyX

Dec 30, 2022
Question. I haven't played this game for several updates. Last I played Christine was pregnant and visually showing. The last updated I had was .4Alpha. I just downloaded .6b and from where I saved Christine doesn't look pregnant. Was there a big change that happened in the last few updates that changed that?

EDIT: Or am I completely wrong that in what I remember?

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Question. I haven't played this game for several updates. Last I played Christine was pregnant and visually showing. The last updated I had was .4Alpha. I just downloaded .6b and from where I saved Christine doesn't look pregnant. Was there a big change that happened in the last few updates that changed that?

EDIT: Or am I completely wrong that in what I remember?
It's a flashback to when the MC was in the Army.

2.70 star(s) 20 Votes