VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6b Full] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
There was a mess up while rendering the final animation last night. It happens sometimes. I'm redoing it now. It's taking about 15 minutes to render each frame. There's 31 frames all together. At the moment 4 frames are done. You can do the math to figure out when it'll be done. I won't because I don't want a migraine. LOL! The two newest animations are looking to be the best ones I've ever done. Yes, they're just loops but the quality is far superior to what I've done before. They are tests though to see what folks think. The coding is 95% done and the renders are 90% done. I do have a tiny bit more to do but it's not much. It's looking like the TS 0.6 Full Release will be released sometime tonight. Stay tuned...

Screenshot 2024-09-01 130308.jpg

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Happy Labor Day to my American brothers and sisters. To all those third world countries that don't celebrate Labor Day today Happy Monday! The Tomboy Supremacy 0.6b Full Update has been released to $5 subs and higher. It will be released to everyone this weekend. The last two animations took 12+ hours to render. This is also the first time I did not use the Iray Interior Camera at all. The IIC is a plugin that I've been using since the early days of 23S. It cuts render times down by up to 95% but it drops the render quality down by quite a bit. Because I've got a more powerful PC I've decided to not to use it anymore. This also means the render quility is going up a lot. Anyway, now that the update is done I'm gonna take a few days off. Work will begin on the 0.7 Alpha later this week. I have roughly 9 pages of notes for 0.7. 0.6 only had around 2 pages. If you find any bugs or errors with 0.6 please report them. Thanks for your support and stay tuned...

1.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
There's southern girls then there's "Southern" Girls. I'm still figuring her story out. She's just a side character and won't play a major part in the game. I was just going to have her as a waiter at a Mexican restaurant but them remembered how much I hate stereotypes and had to do the opposite of the stereotypes. I'm thinking Mexican Unabomber. LOL!

SoutherGirl.png

2.70 star(s) 20 Votes