VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6b Full] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
i thought cozmo what just Grants "form" in the tomboy universe
Yeah, in 23S Abere's angel friend explains that Grant exists in all universises in some form or another. She also explains that in one universe he takes the form of a delusioin in some poor blue haired Japanes girl's head.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
One of the top complaints I get about my game Tomboy Supremacy is how bad the dialog is. The thing I have to say about that is that the dialog is 100% accurate. The way these characters talk is accurate to how folks in Southern Missouri talk. Please leave your bubble and explore the world. As idiot college folks say "Get educated." LOL! 3.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Damn. It's been roughly 4 years since I started using DAZ3D. When I first started I was using a 1060 GTX graphics card and had no idea what I was doing. Now I'm using a 4070 RTX and have gotten extremely good at DAZ3D. The first image is of Olivia in my first DAZ3D game 23S and the second is of Shirley in the newest update to TS. Four years makes a massive difference. ff1.png shh7.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm testing out a joke here. What do you think? This would be Luna saying this.

"Buying a female sex slave in the Middle East has got to suck. They're all covered up. It's got to be like playing the lottery just way more expensive and worse odds. If I spent $20,00 on a Middle Eastern Joy Baher...Oh, that's why there's suicide bombers. Now it all makes sense."

lapt731.png

Reactions: DigDug69
Sep 26, 2023

"Buying a female sex slave in the Middle East has got to suck. They're all covered up. It's got to be like playing the lottery just way more expensive and worse odds. If I spent $20,00 on a Middle Eastern Joy Baher...Oh, that's why there's suicide bombers. Now it all makes sense."

View attachment 4151087
Vell at least the Bag comes with the B..ch.

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019

View attachment 4151087
Well, as a sex slave you can always just consider the ugly ones as a mobile gloryhole with legs.
Just flip the appropriate piece of cloth up out of the way, and have at her.
Although, if they look like Roseanne Barr, then explosives strapped to your chest may still be a better option.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
A roughly 10 hour work day today. That's not too bad. I admit I'm trying to work at a slower pace because I don't want to burn myself out. I've come close a few times in the past year as some of y'all may know. Anyway, stay tuned... lapt744.png

Reactions: DigDug69
2.80 star(s) 21 Votes