VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6b Full] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
Oh man, I live on a high floor and I always see squirrels passing in front of my windows on fiber optic cables, I even gave them names and they make me think they are circus squirrels, they have excellent balance. At first glance they are adorable but seeing this I don't know what to think.
Now you know how dangerous the war that Maria is fighting really is.

• Haha
Reactions: FrontierDoom

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I just finished rendering the 1st scene of the 2nd half of the TS 0.7 update. I got 26 renders done in about 9 hours. That's not to bad. Renders are taking longer because I'm not using that IRay Interior Camera addon anymore. Don't expect those 90 renders in 12 hours like I used to do. Though it could happen if the assets in a shot is small. Never say never I guess. Anyway I'll start the next scene tomorrow. Stay tuned... lapt720.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I just finished rendering the 1st scene of the 2nd half of the TS 0.7 update. I got 26 renders done in about 9 hours. That's not to bad. Renders are taking longer because I'm not using that IRay Interior Camera addon anymore. Don't expect those 90 renders in 12 hours like I used to do. Though it could happen if the assets in a shot is small. Never say never I guess. Anyway I'll start the next scene tomorrow. Stay tuned... View attachment 4137304
Doc only 26 renders what happen Doc did you run out of your supplies of white powder..... oh wait that is what Cozmo uses every day to write the scripts :sneaky::coffee::coffee::KEK::KEK:

Those renders are going to good since they took you 9 hours to make;)

LordDreamWolf

Jan 17, 2020

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
So far I've got 65 renderd done which is about 30% of the renders for the 2nd half of the 0.7 update. I woke up about 2:30AM this morning and started rendering about 2 hours later. I need to take a rest so I'll be taking off tomorrow but I'll get back to work on Sat. I'm done for the days. Anyway, stay tuned... shh37.png

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes