3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jul 3, 2021
Simple incest patch. Landlord is now replaced with Dad, and Landlady is replaced with Mom.
Edit: Also replaced Tenet with Son and replaced a line to make the patch make more sense. Patch can be easily edited further in any text editor if anyone wanna change anything else.

Edit2: Added patch that changes from Landlord to Uncle, Landlady to Aunt and Tenet to Nephew as this seems to fit better with the story. Pick your poison.

PS: Do not use both patches! Use patch.rpy for mom/dad/son OR patch(aunt version).rpy for aunt/uncle/nephew.

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I'm really curious about this "safe" word in the name of the game file downloaded.....

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Explore the captivating world of "Tonight Is The Night," an adult visual novel where you play as an 18-year-old protagonist.
After finishing high school
, you spend the summer at your family friends' place
MC....
bg_19_mcHidesFromAuntx.jpg
:KEK: , imagine playing with a Mc that looks like this, but surely will talk or have thoughts as if he were a 13-year-old boy....
LeonardoDiCaprio.png

May 27, 2017
This one doesn't look too great, tbh. The "18 year old" MC looks older than the landlady's bald husband. I'd rather take a goblin looking manlet of an MC over this "totally in his peak & prime 18 year old". Her model is serviceable I guess; she's got the MILF bod down, but her face could look better, and a different hairstyle would do her wonders. And she somehow has the same expression (it's the mouth) in all the preview pics :WaitWhat:...

According to the Overview, we're supposed to: "Navigate a web of complex relationships, make crucial choices, and discover the blurred lines between temptation and love in this unforgettable tale of passion and forbidden desires", but in the previews the MC is already bonking her. Unless that's a shitty dream sequence, how is it a web of complex anything if she's already fallen on MC's bone-sword in the first update itself? Build up some anticipation and save some good stuff for later, friend. I like both story focused slow-burns and quick to the action fuck-fests, and while I prefer the latter for my Incest VNs, a pacing too quick can actually hurt the story and its characters. I hope that's not the case and I'm just assuming too much like an asshole.

I dislike any Landlord/Husband/Uncle/Step/Dad, still being in the picture in a MILF-son incest story. I'd have to see how actively he's involved in this story and to what extent his interactions with his wife exist. If any MILF and her husband are in a loveless marriage it's makes the situation more digestible, but there's a reason Father's are dead or divorced in 90% of Incest stories.

I'm ambivalent about this VN. Incest is one of my favourite genres, and there can honestly never be enough. So i'm willing to give one this a try in the future, and see if things have improved. Best of luck to the dev, please don't be discouraged by any harsh criticisms, you can always improve upon your work.

PS- Props to the dev for actually making the first version free on their Patreon.

Last edited:

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
thanks for this lets do this see what this is all about it is also nice to see the MC don't look like some twig 18 or 19 yo virgin but a grown ass man but still kinda weird to see because it is unrealistic to the story but still looks interesting nonetheless but y the looks of it this will need a patch if the dev wants people to continue to play the game because it is incest involved in it and yes it is annoying to refer to the MC mom and dad to landlady and landlord i get it is a way round the censors but still stupid just be sure that the next update you add a incest patch because clearly their is incest in the game .

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Tonight Is The Night [v0.2.0] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 170mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
I dislike any Landlord/Husband/Uncle/Step/Dad, still being in the picture in a MILF-son incest story. I'd have to see how actively he's involved in this story and to what extent his interactions with his wife exist. If any MILF and her husband are in a loveless marriage it's makes the situation more digestible, but there's a reason Father's are dead or divorced in 90% of Incest stories.
Yeah, I hate cucking dudes who don't deserve it. Sadly, a lot of games here with cheating wife/girlfriend usually don't give us good reasons beyond "neglectful cause busy" and/or "ugly."

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes