Recommending TonyMurray's Favourite Games and Favourite Girls

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
In my quest for the perfect game, I’ve played a bunch that sound right up my alley. Some have been hits, but most have been misses, and I wanted to share my recommendations of the ones I’ve enjoyed. If you have similar tastes to mine, you’ll hopefully therefore find something good here.

It’s not just the games, but the girls as well. I create character cards for the games I’ve enjoyed, where I rank the girls based on my own “gut feeling” tier system. This started out as a simple visual guide for myself, as I would often forget a minor character, but it’s grown quite a bit from there.

So here, as well as listing and reviewing the games, I’ll show off the girls you can interact with, too (for the most part, these will all be love interests (LIs), either “main girls” or “side girls”). If you’re like me and the visual element plays a big part in making your decision on what game to try next, this can be another helpful indicator for you!

The Games:

The two key technical things I go for in my games are Ren’Py and 3DCG – for the other stuff, I’m pretty much open to checking most things out, but I don’t personally enjoy gay, futa, bestiality, or loli content, and I mostly tend to skip female protagonist games unless the content is mostly lesbian, as I’m into women myself and generally want the dick in the game to be “mine”.

I want a game to hit me in the feels now and then. I don’t want a game that I just play to get off, I need a connection to the story and/or the characters first. So slow burn is absolutely fine if the story works for it, and sandbox and minigames are both things I’m comfortable with so long as I don’t feel they grind too much.

My current top ten game recommendations (in alphabetical order):
  • Bare Witness (“Completed”) (My review) – Fantastic scenes, visuals, and replayability through the variety of paths.
  • Being a DIK (My review) – Has some great characters and moments, but manages to still feel tender despite the size, setting, and reputation.
  • Chasing Sunsets (Marked as “Completed”, but still awaiting the epilogue) (My review) – A story that really hit my feelings at various points, visually fantastic too.
  • Hillside (Currently “On Hold”) (My review) – A great slow-burn game with a good story and great characters.
  • Intertwined (My review) – A great-looking game with lots of simple twists. One for the multiple-path afficionados.
  • Midnight Paradise (My review) – A sandbox game with love and corruption paths and a bit of mystery too.
  • My Dorm (My review) – A wholesome-feeling harem game with great diversity in characters.
  • No More Money (My review) – Good playability with two job paths, and has some incredibly attractive LIs.
  • Race of Life (My review) – Love the premise (after the heartache) and looks visually fab.
  • University of Problems (My review) – Great variety of scenes, but is it running out of problems?
Some games I’ve played with the potential to make my top ten:
  • Dreamland (My review) – Great visuals, if the story goes well, this could be a winner.
  • Elmwood University (My review pending) – Love the ambition, has a fun “not taking itself too seriously” vibe.
  • Law School (My review pending) – A slightly different setting/theme, and some great visuals.
  • Lost at Birth (My review pending) – A small-scale story, but some interesting parts and attractive LI options.
  • Summer Heat (My review pending) – One of the best-looking games, but needs a story to walk hand-in-hand with that.
  • Thirty Days (My review) – Has good customisation options and the beginnings of an interesting story.
I’ve also got a list of over 250 games to try, so as I go through those, I’ll leave some notes (and images) here if I find any recommendations to share. I do welcome recommendations that you think would fit in with my tastes as well though!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Girls:

I have a type, most definitely, so I’m often amazed at which LI ends up being my favourite, as a couple of my real standouts in the games I’ve played would not be my usual visual pick at all. Here is a selection of my top-ranked LIs though, to give an idea of the visuals I like in a game, and the looks I like in a woman:
Tier1Sample.jpg

The tier system I use is based purely on my own opinion of the looks of the characters – so personality, or being my favourite LI to chase doesn’t come into it. All LIs are generally going to be hot to at least some degree, even if they are not necessarily to my own taste. It’s just the way these games go – after all, the devs want you to lust after the girls in their games.

My tiers, then, go something along the lines of:
  1. “Stunning”
  2. “Beautiful”
  3. “Gorgeous”
  4. “Hot”
  5. “Hot… but” (there’s just something that doesn’t quite work for me)
  6. “Okay” to “Not for Me”

In this thread, I'll continue to post reviews and character cards from the games I've played and enjoyed, and also from new games as I try them out...

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Bare Witness by AlterWorlds

I love this game, for so many reasons. The models and other visuals are great, and there’s an interesting story too. I like how there’s a main story based around MCs past that serves as the catalyst, but then the character relationships truly become the story after that… although there are always little tendrils of MCs history seeping in.

I always appreciate it when the LI I should like the least based on my preferences is one of the ones who stands ahead of the rest, as it shows great character work to achieve that. In fact, I think all the characters are well-written, but it’s little things like the facial expressions (and perfectly timed blushing) that really helped me to feel close to them.

One of the things I really liked about this game is that there seems to be a real focus on love-making rather than just sex. There's always so much love in any pairing or grouping, and it just makes the whole thing feel really wholesome, regardless of how hot and sweaty and cum-covered it is.

Every path gets a satisfying ending, my only slight negative on that is that there are a couple of combinations that I would have loved to see but didn’t (e.g., Athena/Sadie). But that’s not an issue, only an unfulfilled dream.

BareWitness.jpg

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Being a DIK by DrPinkCake

This is one of those games that probably doesn’t need any introduction. It’s a school setting with the main focus being on a fraternity – with the first season revolving around “Hell Week” as MC tries to become a Brother and solve his housing problem. But it’s so much more than pretty much any other school-setting game. It’s got a lot of heart, great characters, and some really meaningful choices – plus there are so many different routes through the game, you can literally put tens and tens of hours into it and still have plenty of content left ahead of you.

This is one of probably just two games (so far) that has had the power to make me feel numb as I play certain scenes, as if I’m actually in the MC’s situation when certain things happen to him. In both cases, I’ve never personally been in those situations, so it’s not resonating with me in that sense, but the writing just works so well for it that I can’t help feeling a connection.

The visuals are great, and even though I don’t think the main LIs are the best in terms of looks, they are all still very attractive – and there is a whole host of side girls available as well! The personalities of all the girls are very varied so it’s easy to find someone to like, even if they might not be your usual style.

This game is funny, emotional, and entertaining. I like that there’s a good variation of minigames (that are skippable through a choice at the start of the game) and free roam sections interspersed throughout the main game, and there’s some great attention to detail, with funny little scenes often occurring in the background. With all the different paths you can choose, and all the variations in dialogue your choices can lead to, this is a game where you’ll always be able to find something new, regardless of how many times you’ve played it.

If you want a game with great visuals, great girls, a lot of great lewd scenes, this has to be one of the best choices.
BaDIK.jpg

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Returning to Mia by Inceton Games

I’ve not actually played the original game (Summer with Mia, I believe?), but this one came up and I decided to give it a try. I enjoyed it overall, but I wasn’t wowed by it. I felt it went on a little too long, and a whole storyline around a bunch of people with no interest in wrestling putting on a wrestling show at short notice was just stretching believability a little too far.

Outside of that, the story is decent, and there are some good scenes to be had on the various paths. I did feel that some of the choices could have been better. One of the key forks of the game is whether to stick with the GF you open the game with (Sadie), or ditch her for the sister you had a relationship with in the previous game (Mia). I didn’t think this was explored fully enough, with the decision seeming to have no real impact on anyone other than the two girls involved.

The girls are pretty and my character cards for the game were the second set I did, before I decided on which style (mostly clothed or mostly unclothed) I was going for, and before I was used to the tiers I had created. I’ve since deleted the game, so won’t update the images, but I think I’d probably move Laura and Giselle up to tier three, and feel that everyone else is about right.
Returning to Mia.jpg

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Thirty Days by 3DRComics

I started playing this one just on a whim, but I’m really enjoying it. To start the game, you get the option of playing a male or a female MC (I use the name “Tony” in my games, so I tried the female route as “Toni”!) and as either uncle/aunt, cousin, or family friend to the two main girls you go to spend thirty days essentially babysitting.

I like how this gives you different scenes, with the male MC getting closer to one sister and the female MC closer to the other sister in the early parts of the game at least. I can understand that some will feel cheated by that though, as you’ll need to play as both to see everything. The choices, where applicable, tend to follow a familiar “love or corruption” basis, and there are a couple of girls who you can open up a BDSM path for. So far, I’ve found the main girls to be sweet, with a couple of the side girls being decidedly less so, and a bit more in your face. For the main girls at least, your choices will determine some of that though, and so far, you can reject the advances of all the side girls, if you wish.

There’s a decent stats system, with affection, humour, corruption, perversion, arousal, the girls’ self-image, and how much they like you (some of which are helped by the character choice you make at the start of the game!) although I understand this has been underused and will be revisited in an upcoming update. The replay gallery (as of Day 7) is poor, but I understand the dev is doing some work on this, so I hope all scenes will show from the Day 8/9 update.

The girls overall aren’t the best in terms of looks, the ones I am interested in are more cute than outwardly sexy, but they do still have a sexy side to them as well. I like this now and then, as girls don’t have to be absolutely stunning to be great love interests. Overall, although it’s early, I’m liking this game and looking forward to continuing it.
ThirtyDays.jpg

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
The Adventurous Couple by Mircom3d

I thought I’d try this one out after seeing a cameo from the female lead in Chasing Sunsets, and also hearing it spoken about favourably by a couple of people I appreciate the tastes of. Firstly, this really isn’t my usual sort of game at all. I said in the OP that I want the only dick in the game to be “mine” but I’ve actually found TAC to be enjoyable. It’s just an easy kink fantasy – even though I absolutely do not have that kink or fantasy in real life. I won’t lie, I find it a bit of a weird situation myself.

The girls aren’t visually great for me, but the majority are at least attractive (rather than going above and beyond attractive), and Anne, the MC’s wife, is really fun. The whole game is about building Anne’s adventurousness up – she starts off as someone who likes people looking at her and teasing them a bit by flashing the flesh, but MC has a fantasy of sharing her with other guys – either watching them fuck her, or literal sharing, where he joins in as well.

I admit, there’s a scene with a resulting variable for making Anne a cuckquean, which is much more to my style, and I am looking forward to seeing more of that. There are already some swinging scenes where MC and Anne swap partners with another couple, and at least one lesbian scene for Anne, so for the moment, I’m happy just flicking through and waiting for more like that.

For many of the sex scenes, you get the option of saying how far they go – just teasing, HJ/BJ, fucking – and whether to instigate the scene in the first place, so if you don’t want full sharing, you can avoid it to a degree, but I don’t know how far through the game you’ll be able to get avoiding the heavier stuff. Ultimately, you should know what to expect going into the game, so if you don’t want that, it’s pretty much on you.

Now I’ve gone through the available updates, I might start this one again and play it “properly” so I can better appreciate what happens by way of getting to the right stats earlier on. If you’re into sharing, or you just want a game with a lot of sex scenes, ranging from teasing to full sex, TAC could be a good one to check out. I should point out that while the focus is on Anne, you play her husband, so everything is from his POV and you do have scenes where he is with other women (with Anne not present), as well as some scenes from Anne’s POV where he is not present.

Edit: I completely forgot to include one point of interest that I've not really seen much of (if at all) anywhere else - the dev seems a fan of "sex flush", where people (mostly women) get a red blush to their skin after orgasm, most notably around their face and breasts. Anne will always show this, and a lot of the other women in the game do as well (see Chloe in the character cards below). Sex flush is perfectly natural and normal, with around 50–75% of women and 25% of men experiencing it (according to Wikipedia).
The Adventurous Couple.jpg

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Race of Life by Underground Studio

Next to the majority of the games I play, this one is so refreshing. It’s a school setting, at least in part, but the difference is you play the teacher, rather than a student – although of course, there are still hot students after your body! As the title suggests, racing also plays a big part in the game, and you get minigames where a race is taking place and you basically have to do the gear shifting at the right moment. You can gain money from racing, and betting on racing, which you can spend on upgrading your car, but most of it will go towards another cause, which is the catalyst of the game and which I won’t spoil.

The overview in the game thread does not do this one justice at all, as there is a lot more to it than just racing and trying to get the hottest woman. There’s a lot of feeling in this one, with a really sad situation leading into some heavy themes (that do not at all detract from the fun and the thrill of the story).

The visuals are great and the women are fantastic, with MC’s ex-wife Allison absolutely in with a shot at being my favourite love interest across all the games I’ve played (I will get back together with her!). Although you’ll want to be careful (and potentially have multiple saves) to avoid getting into conflict with the great selection of LIs available, there are some great scenes to be had with whoever you choose.

There’s some great humour in this one too, and not all of it comes from the loveable clown of a best friend (although admittedly, Coop is the source of a good amount of the laughs). I’m interested to see where this one goes, and whether the teased espionage storyline comes to anything, or turns out to be a red herring. There’s a lot of potential here, and I for one really hope it makes it.
RaceOfLife.jpg

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
No More Money by RoyalCandy

No More Money was a gem of a find. I like the combination of an interesting story with some ongoing conflict next to the ongoing relationship building with a variety of love interests. And the LIs here are fantastic. A lot of games don’t get anyone into tier one of my rankings, but this game has two, and I had initially thought I would be putting Charlotte in there too. Speaking of Charlotte, she is Tris’s mother, and I love when a game makes the family members recognisably family. It’s obvious that they are mother and daughter, and they are both stunning.

For the game itself, I like the gameplay, where you get a variety of choices to shape how the story goes. The key one of these occurs early on, where you have two job opportunities, and various scenes as you go through the game will depend on which one you go for. Personally, I like the real estate option. It might be a bit more boring, but the club manager option has some real drawbacks for me. In that one, as the game progresses, MC’s character will turn gradually darker, and you can see this in his dialogue and actions during sex scenes. The club-manager MC will use derogatory terms to refer to the game’s women, including his sister, whereas the realtor MC is a more caring and tender man and lover. I don’t like using “bitches” and “sluts” as general terms for women, so as much as anything else that you get on this path, that’s why I only ever take the club manager job as a means to see the additional scenes I would otherwise miss.

The build up to a relationship with some of the girls is just “okay” but for others, notably Tris and Charlotte, I think it’s done really well and you get a good pay-off for it. I’m not sure what the plan is going forwards, but I already have plenty of saves for the different girls, because I am interested in all of them at least a bit – though I do wonder if there will come a time where more than one is a real option. A couple of moments have hinted at this, but they are mostly just for the side girls.

Overall, I’m very impressed to have a game that I enjoy the story of, that has plenty of content, scenes shared among several girls, and is so visually appealing. The overall quality of the girls is one of the best in the games I’ve played – even though I have some tier-four girls here, on another day, I could easily move any one of those to tier three.

A quick note regarding Emma – she starts the game as MC’s girlfriend, but it quickly turns into a long-distance relationship. Emma will come closer later in the game, but regardless of that, you do have the option to break off the relationship relatively early on if you want to. If you don’t, one of those potential poly paths that has been teased does feature Emma… I know some people don’t like being “saddled” with a girlfriend already when they start a game, so I wanted to point this out.
NoMoreMoney.jpg

Reactions: Zorro#34

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Chasing Sunsets by Stone Fox Studios

Chasing Sunsets is, for whatever reason, the second game that has had the power to make me feel a bit numb when playing, as I really felt how I imagined the MC might feel in a certain situation. It’s a powerful thing, and while some games manage to incorporate real emotion, few can do so well enough to elicit such a strong reaction from me.

I love the overall story here and how a lot of it is fun but still with serious undertones. Depending on the choices you make, the relationship between MC and Jaye is fantastic, and then Mallory adds something special to the mix as well. Visually, the girls are great, although Jaye is not quite to my tastes, which for all her impact on the game, is a shame. It makes a nice balance though – Mallory is stunning and Jaye has the story. Both do well on the other side of their coin, but nowhere near as well as the other.

Despite the inclusion of several side girls, make no mistake, this is a game where the expected choice is between just two. There are paths to the end without picking either Jaye or Mallory, but for my eye, those are for the completionists who want to see the extra scenes you would get from that. Personally, I wouldn’t say it’s worthwhile, but we all have our own tastes. The epilogue that is pending might change my mind on that, as scenes with some of those side girls have been promised, but there are few scenes with the side girls throughout the game so far.

That epilogue is an important part of the game to note, as Chasing Sunsets is currently marked as “Completed” on these forums, despite the epilogue still being worked on. With that in mind, some people have been disappointed at the ending of the game, but in fact, it has not yet been finished.

Overall, this is one of the games that I expect to stick with me for a good while, even if I don’t think the replayability is as high as some others. The story is quite linear, so it all comes down to those LI choices, and a small number of (expected) endings.
Chasing Sunsets.jpg

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
University of Problems by DreamNow

This is a game that I would say is close to dropping out of my current top ten (*see edit at the end), and that’s a sad thing because it’s not due to something better coming along to replace it, but because of a drop of game quality here. The visual quality remains the same, but I just feel like we’ve reached a point in the story where things have gotten a little stale, and it’s turning into a series of sex scenes with little to link them. While I like the sex scenes, there are only so many times you can watch without getting bored, as there is variation, but that only takes you so far.

I really feel we’re at a major crossroads for this game, and the next couple of updates will determine its fate, at least as far as a place in my rankings goes. I feel it’s currently at a good place for a bit of a refresh, for a “phase two” or “chapter two” or however it would be titled, because the game itself is University of Problems, and at the moment, in my playthrough, there aren’t a lot of problems left.

Onto the merits of the game itself, as I’d prefer to talk about that anyway. I love the initial setup here, and those titular problems do cause a good amount of potential branching into different LI pathways. There’s a good phone and notebook setup to allow extra communication through social media (really good for bumping up relationship points with the girls!), viewing photos (i.e., special renders), and checking out the character bios, game history, and of course, lewd scene replays (including extra and extended scenes as bonuses).

The LIs are mostly very good looking, despite many of them famously being designed off the same base model, meaning there’s a visual similarity to a number of them. I don’t personally find this a problem, and there’s no issue at all in telling them apart. In fact, my sole complaint regarding the graphics in this one is that sometimes the characters look a little… Claymation. The sex scenes are frequent and offer a decent amount of variation. If you like buttstuff, there are several LIs who cater to that, from beginner to expert level. If you like footstuff... this is definitely a good shout for you, because there is quite a lot of it (I think all of it is optional though).

I do like how the personalities shine through for some characters, although others are perhaps a little one-dimensional. In terms of looks, Roxy would usually be at the bottom of my list for a couple of reasons (namely the short hair, tattoos, piercings, and perma-scowl), but like others who have overcome such taste barriers through their personalities, Roxy is an absolute delight. She is badass and adorable at the same time, and there’s little I like in this game more than pounding her ass then making her blush as her sensitive side comes out.

I think this game is mostly set up to be monogamous, but in the current phase, there are only a few instances where girls get locked out because of your interactions with other girls. I expect more of that to come, especially because there’s only so far your relationships can go on with a bunch of close friends before they all know about it. Some poly relationships have been teased, in both dialogue and game variables, but so far, there’s been no sign of these coming to fruition. I am looking forward to those making an appearance, and also, crucially, looking forward to seeing how those next few updates go towards making or potentially breaking this game.

This review sounds negative, because there’s a bit there to talk about, but I genuinely do like the game and want it to succeed. It just needs to do a little work to keep at the same level, let alone move up to the next one.

(A note on LIs, because I know this is important to some people: Although every LI is rejectable, there is one lewd scene that is unavoidable.)
UOP.jpg
Edit after playing 1.5.0 update: Okay, I feel a lot better about this now. The latest update does start to show a bit of direction (and some new "problems") and I'm optimistic once more. Although I need to see where it does go, as opposed to where it looks like it might go, I'm happy to say this is no longer in any immediate danger of falling out of my top ten games.

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
My Dorm by Tropecita Games

My Dorm is a delightful, wholesome-feeling harem game. That sentence does not sound like it goes together at all, but I think it fits the game perfectly. It’s a game that doesn’t take itself too seriously. It’s fun, it’s sexy, it’s jam-packed with a diverse cast of lovely ladies and you can literally pick and choose which of them you want to join your harem. Some are “easy” to add, some more slow-burn, but every single one of them is the player’s choice.

I love how different these LIs are – with the exception of those who are naturally identical, of course. You have a variety of ages, ethnicities, body types, and of course, personalities. Naturally this makes for a very varied game, but the way it’s set out is really pleasing too. Usually, a game with this many LIs would mean a whole bunch of saves for all the different paths, but here there’s no picking one girl at the expense of another – it’s an individual “yes or no” to each of them. Unlike most other games of this type, you never have to miss a scene with your second favourite girl because you’re with your favourite one, so there is no need for those additional saves.

The story is simple but has its deeper moments now and then, and crucially, all the choices you are asked to make (I think) relate to the relationships with the girls, so the background story isn’t dependent on you making the “right” choice at a certain crossroads. Of course, the background story is exactly that though, it’s in the background because the main story is the harem.

I really like how this game progresses, and how you don’t have to think too hard to play it – it’s refreshingly straightforward. There are plenty of funny moments, and plenty of sexy moments. On the one hand, it can be a shame to have such a large group of LIs because, inevitably, you might find a bit of a wait before you get back to a favourite, but on the plus side, there are plenty of favourites available, so there’s never a dull moment!
My Dorm.jpg

Reactions: BrNexon

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
In my quest for the perfect game, I’ve played a bunch that sound right up my alley. Some have been hits, but most have been misses, and I wanted to share my recommendations of the ones I’ve enjoyed. If you have similar tastes to mine, you’ll hopefully therefore find something good here.

It’s not just the games, but the girls as well. I create character cards for the games I’ve enjoyed, where I rank the girls based on my own “gut feeling” tier system. This started out as a simple visual guide for myself, as I would often forget a minor character, but it’s grown quite a bit from there.

So here, as well as listing and reviewing the games, I’ll show off the girls you can interact with, too (for the most part, these will all be love interests (LIs), either “main girls” or “side girls”). If you’re like me and the visual element plays a big part in making your decision on what game to try next, this can be another helpful indicator for you!

The Games:

The two key technical things I go for in my games are Ren’Py and 3DCG – for the other stuff, I’m pretty much open to checking most things out, but I don’t personally enjoy gay, futa, bestiality, or loli content, and I mostly tend to skip female protagonist games unless the content is mostly lesbian, as I’m into women myself and generally want the dick in the game to be “mine”.

I want a game to hit me in the feels now and then. I don’t want a game that I just play to get off, I need a connection to the story and/or the characters first. So slow burn is absolutely fine if the story works for it, and sandbox and minigames are both things I’m comfortable with so long as I don’t feel they grind too much.

My current top ten game recommendations (in alphabetical order):
  • Bare Witness (“Completed”) (My review) – Fantastic scenes, visuals, and replayability through the variety of paths.
  • Being a DIK (My review) – Has some great characters and moments, but manages to still feel tender despite the size, setting, and reputation.
  • Chasing Sunsets (Marked as “Completed”, but still awaiting the epilogue) (My review) – A story that really hit my feelings at various points, visually fantastic too.
  • Hillside (Currently “On Hold”) (My review pending) – A great slow-burn game with a good story and great characters.
  • Midnight Paradise (My review pending) – A sandbox game with love and corruption paths and a bit of mystery too.
  • My Dorm (My review) – A wholesome-feeling harem game with great diversity in characters.
  • No More Money (My review) – Good playability with two job paths, and has some incredibly attractive LIs.
  • Race of Life (My review) – Love the premise (after the heartache) and looks visually fab.
  • University of Problems (My review) – Great variety of scenes, but is it running out of problems?
  • Vacancy – I’m still waiting for the right game to fill this final spot in the list.
Some games I’ve played with the potential to make my top ten:
  • Dreamland (My review pending) – Great visuals, if the story goes well, this could be a winner.
  • Elmwood University (My review pending) – Love the ambition, has a fun “not taking itself too seriously” vibe.
  • Law School (My review pending) – A slightly different setting/theme, and some great visuals.
  • Lost at Birth (My review pending) – A small-scale story, but some interesting parts and attractive LI options.
  • Summer Heat (My review pending) – One of the best-looking games, but needs a story to walk hand-in-hand with that.
  • Thirty Days (My review) – Has good customisation options and the beginnings of an interesting story.
I’ve also got a list of over 250 games to try, so as I go through those, I’ll leave some notes (and images) here if I find any recommendations to share. I do welcome recommendations that you think would fit in with my tastes as well though!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Girls:

I have a type, most definitely, so I’m often amazed at which LI ends up being my favourite, as a couple of my real standouts in the games I’ve played would not be my usual visual pick at all. Here is a selection of my top-ranked LIs though, to give an idea of the visuals I like in a game, and the looks I like in a woman:
View attachment 3975829

The tier system I use is based purely on my own opinion of the looks of the characters – so personality, or being my favourite LI to chase doesn’t come into it. All LIs are generally going to be hot to at least some degree, even if they are not necessarily to my own taste. It’s just the way these games go – after all, the devs want you to lust after the girls in their games.

My tiers, then, go something along the lines of:
  1. “Stunning”
  2. “Beautiful”
  3. “Gorgeous”
  4. “Hot”
  5. “Hot… but” (there’s just something that doesn’t quite work for me)
  6. “Okay” to “Not for Me”

In this thread, I'll continue to post reviews and character cards from the games I've played and enjoyed, and also from new games as I try them out...
Hey mate I hope you must have known few other VN-3DCG of "Anna"?(A Perfect Marriage-Female protagonist)

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Hey mate I hope you must have known few other VN-3DCG of "Anna"?(A Perfect Marriage-Female protagonist)
I've not played that game, but it's on my longlist to try out. From the screenshots in the game thread, I presume Anna is the blonde? I'd have to see more of her, but I don't instantly recognise her from anywhere else.

Zorro#34

Apr 23, 2022
*just sitting here, waiting for Hillside and Dreamland reviews*

Looks like you've played almost all of my Top-5, as BaDIK, Chasing Sunsets and Race of Life are here, and you mentioned having played Unbroken. The only one that seems to be missing is Leaving DNA. What are its prospects, I'm curious :unsure:?

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
I've not played that game, but it's on my longlist to try out. From the screenshots in the game thread, I presume Anna is the blonde? I'd have to see more of her, but I don't instantly recognise her from anywhere else.
Okay, thank you pretty much! If you could recognise her in any VN-3DCRG then please never forget to post the game name. Cheers n have good time .(y) Btw your reviews on those mentioned VN-3DCRG are quite impressive and good. And you choice list are superb. I haven't played 2 VN-3DCRG from your fav-list 2 VN-3DCRG are in tuned and rest of VN-3DCRG are also my favs..your reviews of narration are impressive..why not any review on Summer Heat(after released its latest v6.0) keep it on. (y)

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Thanks! Eternum is on my longlist to try out, and I did briefly try TITTS, but I didn't get on with it. I might give it another try at some point, but realistically I probably won't get around to it, or certainly not for a while. I'll check out Talothral's games at some point to see if they take my fancy. I have had a brief look previously, I'm sure.
*just sitting here, waiting for Hillside and Dreamland reviews*

Looks like you've played almost all of my Top-5, as BaDIK, Chasing Sunsets and Race of Life are here, and you mentioned having played Unbroken. The only one that seems to be missing is Leaving DNA. What are its prospects, I'm curious :unsure:?
I've looked at Leaving DNA a few times, but it doesn't appear to be on my list. I'll take another look tomorrow. Hillside and Dreamland reviews to come, though I need to play Dreamland again as it's been a while (and I need to take screenshots for my character cards). Will also review Unbroken, of course - I'm enjoying that one, too.
Okay, thanks you pretty much! If you could recognise her in VN-3DCRG then please never forget post the game name. Cheers n have good time .(y) Btw your reviews on those mentioned VN-3DCRG are quite impressive and good. And you choice list are superb. I haven't played 2 VN-3DCRG from your fav-list and rest of VN-3DCRG are also my favs..your reviews of narration are impressive..why not any review on Summer Heat(after released its latest v6.0) keep it on. (y)
Summer Heat review will be coming soon!

Reactions: Zorro#34 and Jaike

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Eternum: This s another dating sim, quite humours, school setting VN-3DCG. No doubt it's a Good VN-3DCG but (R) s missing out. Heavy dialogues script and Graphics/SFx Would have been bit more enhanced. First I thought it was 2DCG! MFC are not that potential beautiful! But, as the script s good this game s worth playing (y)

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Dreamland by Dokiden

Dreamland is a bit of a weird one to review, as I do like it, but I don’t really know why – other than the great visuals. The story is a little odd, there are lots of things that don’t really make sense (yet?), and I don’t really know what type of story I’m going to end up with. Although I say the visuals are great, this is a game that just won’t stay still. Pretty much every frame involves movement, so even if it’s a static render, you’re still panning or zooming. You get a lot of little scenes as well where the group is in a car, for instance, and you see the scenery rushing past through a window, and a pair of boobs bouncing slightly as the car moves. While these animations may look good, you have to wonder if they are necessary, especially with the long development times between updates for these games.

Onto the good though, and the girls are definitely a high point. I don’t really have a favourite in terms of love interests yet, as I haven’t had the opportunity to get to know them, but of the six we’ve been introduced to so far, four have had lewd scenes with the MC and a fifth a solo lewd scene, so we’re reasonably well served there, for the size of the game so far. In my opinion though, these lewds haven’t been the best. The typical way they play out is that you’ll go through the scene, then get the options, which are to repeat the positions you’ve just had, or cum (or fuck, for a couple of the not-already-fucking scenes). A good number of them are cut short as well, so there’s plenty of blue-balling going on. I’d also prefer to see more of the girls in these scenes, rather than just focusing on body shots (and that would certainly make it easier for me to find good images for my character cards too!).

In terms of characters, I think we have a mixed bag here. The MC is largely forgettable (other than the fact it’s your POV, of course), and his best friend doesn’t really seem like much of a friend (plus there are rather sinister elements there later on – although this does make him a bit interesting, at least). Mei’s story is similarly strange, or at least how it ends the current update is strange, and I have literally no idea why Katherine is an actual character and not just someone on the MC’s computer. At least two of the girls want you to commit to them pretty much from the off (including one who has literally just met you) but for me, it’s way too early to know who I would want to go for, and I don’t really want to be running a save for literally every girl just yet.

Needless to say, we are still early in the game, so all of these points should be addressed in time. I just personally feel that the story should have given us a bit more to go on rather than just throwing out a bunch of mysteries in the first day. Maybe once we get to Dreamland things will start to become a little clearer…

(I'll also definitely be looking at reviewing my character rankings here, as I see more of the girls – and potentiall see more girls introduced...)
Dreamland.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zorro#34

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
Chasing Sunsets wasn't really on my rader before but after seeing some of those beautiful ladies (especially Mallory, Lisa and Bianca) i will definitely try this game out. Probably when it will be completely finished. So thanks for recommendation.

Really good idea with presenting girls from the games this way.

You should definitely try some of the older classics like: Acting Lessons, Sisterly Lust, Man of the House, Dreams of Desire or Parental Love.

Reactions: TonyMurray
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes