BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1670858184172.png

Overview:
Fresh from the Fey-realm, Luna is ecstatic to be offered a quest on her very first day in the modern world. She's going to be Blue Bells' new village bicycle! Sure, it doesn't sound all that fancy, but the recruiter said she'd be giving everyone "Happy Endings"… and as one of the Fair-Folk, what could possibly be better?

Well… it might be nice if her new town wasn't home to a celibacy cult with building sexual frustrations threatening to awaken a slumbering eldritch Goddess... But the Fair-Folk keep their word! Help Luna make new friends, overcome her inhibitions and have sex with absolutely everyone before time runs out and the world is plunged into madness and despair!​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-12
Release Date: 2022-12-12
Developer: Heedless - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - -

Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

20eec7b08f5af2253e65f9c2e5d1ba50.gif 1670876136487.png c88e54310c0c064c55826aea5238d4ed.gif cg first mx 12.jpg cg shower morning.jpg cg tosslodge.jpg cg first ns 15a.jpg cg park 11.jpg cg int 06.jpg cg park 01.jpg cg train 05.jpg cg symb kiss3b.jpg cg lenchant.jpg cg houselift.jpg temple test 01.jpg cg first ns 19.jpg screenshot0004.png screenshot0011.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TooLewd-Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: BaasB

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Aww shoot.... Female protag.
Looks like a wonderful game/job by the Dev.
Best of Luck

Cheers

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Seeing that the whole goal is to fuck everything that moves, and after looking at the OP pics, I am just going to guess that there isn't a planned pure lesbian route, right?

It is fine if nothing like that is planned. I just wanted to make 100% sure before I write this game off.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Seeing that the whole goal is to fuck everything that moves, and after looking at the OP pics, I am just going to guess that there isn't a planned pure lesbian route, right?

It is fine if nothing like that is planned. I just wanted to make 100% sure before I write this game off.
In this build, you can take lesbian only route...