stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
asked on itch for lesbian only playthrough that is the answer i got (y)

(+1)
For the main character, yes. All of her sex scenes are avoidable, so you can choose to only participate in lesbian content if you want. Other characters have their own scenes as well though.

Looks very promising.
Please tell me there will be a girl only path, and I'll love you forever. ;)
Seeing that the whole goal is to fuck everything that moves, and after looking at the OP pics, I am just going to guess that there isn't a planned pure lesbian route, right?

It is fine if nothing like that is planned. I just wanted to make 100% sure before I write this game off.

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
Looks really promising, will probably end up buying it on itch, just like I did with their last game.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Too Lewd! [Demo] [Heedless] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,12 GB / 204 MB - TooLewd-Demo-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,10 GB / 190 MB - TooLewd-Demo-mac-crunched.zip
= ~18,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Looks like a great game several tags I love different characters and of various types I can already see that I'm going to love it :love:

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
You had me at eating tiny fairy pussy.

You had me even more at 6-titted demonic lust goddess or whatever she is.

But you're doing your absolute best to lose me with the MC's nightmarish face.

You still have me, but it's a bit precarious.

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Dev here, hello everybody! I'm really glad you like my game!

Everyone was calling me 'Heedless' so I just went with it. Sorry for any confusion.

As I was quoted, sex scenes for the main character are all opt-in, so it is entirely possible to play a lesbian route (or a virgin route, in fact). About three quarters of content is lesbian in fact. I'm not saying you'll never see a penis, but it will be your choice whether it ever winds up in "you".

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Not bad, I rather liked the demo. The plot is interesting, and the humor is great. The meeting with Vola in particular was hilarious! ("I know all about you." -> proceeds to be surprised by her appearance and every single thing she says)

The seduction minigame (if you can call it that) seems like it'll be a tedious waste of time.

The English is fine, there are just a few typos. Here are the ones I found:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really liked Voronica (most of it, anyway), and this seems more interesting so far, so I expect this to turn out pretty great.
Good luck, .
(demo)

Reactions: JohnF95zone

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
The English is fine, there are just a few typos. Here are the ones I found:

Wow, thank you! That is beyond useful! I've now made these changes (except 'hornt' which is slang, and 'weird at' which is deliberate) and they will be in the next update! I actually thought the term was "glands" so thanks for that too XD

Reactions: JohnF95zone

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Update 0.2 has been released on ! This adds oral scenes for four different characters, as well as an extended first date with another (the vampire, Gabbie). Additionally, the seduction mini game has been streamlined and modified to ass experience gain to improve the stats it utilizes. I've also added a better explanation of how the lust/restrain/temptation system works to unlock content (restraint locks options, lust lowers the threshold, taking advantage of lust is temptation and permanently lowers restraint).

There's also update 0.3 over on which has all of the above as well as an entire new region with four locations and three new characters, a random (sexy) event and Gabbie's second date!

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
+
Update 0.2 has been released on ! This adds oral scenes for four different characters, as well as an extended first date with another (the vampire, Gabbie). Additionally, the seduction mini game has been streamlined and modified to ass experience gain to improve the stats it utilizes. I've also added a better explanation of how the lust/restrain/temptation system works to unlock content (restraint locks options, lust lowers the threshold, taking advantage of lust is temptation and permanently lowers restraint).

There's also update 0.3 over on which has all of the above as well as an entire new region with four locations and three new characters, a random (sexy) event and Gabbie's second date!
Glad to hear! I hope the f95 denizens will also get to see these versions in due time... but the choice is up to you. The story is interesting, the characters charming, the idea exciting. Good luck with developing this game!

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Update 0.3 is out now on ! It's got a whole new region (The Docks) as well as new characters, new scenes and lots of new animations! In one particular one new character leads a lad to make some poor decisions (pictured here if I get this right...
multipane gif-1.gif

In another you can begin to lead the beach-bunny vampire Gabbie down the path of corruption (or not, if you're feeling nice).
There's also advanced access to the next build over on .

Reactions: Sergeant356

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
New update (0.3.1.1) on ! Check is out if you ever wanted to seduce a pirate queen or have sex with a creepy haunted doll! funtime.gif
As always, you can get advanced beta access to the next update through

Reactions: Kazutoyo

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
'Too Lewd!' has been updated on . In update 0.3.2.1 everyone's favorite nymphomaniac nymph finds proof of life after dead... and fucks it. As she is wont to do.
ghost low.gif
You can also get advanced access to next month's update on !