Too many big tits!

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
I'm not a fan of huuuuge melons, but really I'm more bothered about the shape than size. after a point it just stops triggering any primal triggers.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I can't help but notice that so many games involve "big dicks".
While there are the absurd dicks in some games, the reason you see a lot of bigger ones in VNs is that it makes the animations a shit ton easier to do. It's a lot more room to emphasize the thrusting/blowjobs, etc. Specifically, though not exlusively, within the first-person side of things where you have a narrower field of vision to work with.

It's not the 'hurrr duRR, 19 yEaR oLD vIRgIN deV MaKee BiG diCK tO hiDE INfERiOrITy COmplEx." schtick a lot of armchair developers like to toss around in threads similar to this, but more of simply making a tedious process a bit easier.

Last edited:
Reactions: rj677 and Carrera

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Let people enjoy flat-chested Japanese lesbian MILFs.

(and it was just a reply to ML's video, see: 5th link)
One of my favorite video game LIs is Shizuku Tokikaze, a flat girl from Akibas Trip. So you are barking up the wrong tree. Booba isnt everything, but sure is nice to look at.

If you find any well written lesbian games, send them my way. I love a good lesbian route, Hanako Games (Magical Diary/Little Lily Princess/Long Live the Queen) makes some excellent lesbian routes. (y)

Nov 27, 2018
One of my favorite video game LIs is Shizuku Tokikaze, a flat girl from Akibas Trip. So you are barking up the wrong tree. Booba isnt everything, but sure is nice to look at.
Doesn't look like she counts. I meant MILF in Japanese games/doujins being synonymous with curvy body and giant tits (and when someone tries to subvert it, you get a loli mom "she's not my little sister" joke).

If you find any well written lesbian games, send them my way. I love a good lesbian route, Hanako Games (Magical Diary/Little Lily Princess/Long Live the Queen) makes some excellent lesbian routes. (y)
Hmm... not saying the writing will be amazing, but I'm currently picking out the more interesting titles from the sea of prototypes and demos on itch.io:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lesbian-protagonist-games-list-my-version.103237/page-3#post-7781868
https://f95zone.to/threads/lesbian-protagonist-games-list-my-version.103237/page-4#post-7857209
As they're not here, chances that you haven't seen them yet should be higher.

Another one is (but it's more of a slice-of-life story).

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Doesn't look like she counts. I meant MILF in Japanese games/doujins being synonymous with curvy body and giant tits (and when someone tries to subvert it, you get a loli mom "she's not my little sister" joke).

Hmm... not saying the writing will be amazing, but I'm currently picking out the more interesting titles from the sea of prototypes and demos on itch.io:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lesbian-protagonist-games-list-my-version.103237/page-3#post-7781868
https://f95zone.to/threads/lesbian-protagonist-games-list-my-version.103237/page-4#post-7857209
As they're not here, chances that you haven't seen them yet should be higher.

Another one is (but it's more of a slice-of-life story).
Shizuku is a good flat girl and the example of what I mean when flat can be good. Also, my namesake. Yes, both arent milfs. But they are both flat adults. Clearly.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
OP ya gotta keep an eye out for harem games with girls of every flavor. Continue ignoring ones with preview images with nothing but galactic sized chests.
Some tiddies will b smol, some will be big in a well balanced harem. So you'll have your favorites and other characters you can slogg through or ignore. Or if the dev is super competent you might be able to pick the members of your harem.

disregard this last bit.
breast envy is a kino fetish. Embrace the absolute MOGGING you receive on a daily basis. Flat is justice.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Stay mad, big boob gang.

On a real, I don't mind girls with small tits (with wide hips), however I dunno average size tits are just kind of boring ngl. However natural average tits are better than those obviously fake tits present in bimbo titles.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Personally, I prefer big breasts, yes. But I agree that the "hentai style" of gigantic breasts, giantic hips and disproportionate tiny waist is very strange.

I don't quite understand why this anatomically incorrect representation is so popular... Anyway, I prefer artistic representations within the correct anatomy.

Reactions: Hollowedzs

obibobi

May 10, 2017
There's really not, unless we mean big by real standards which would be dumb. Lot's of games where I'm just thinking, shame there's not even one girl with massive juggs, likely because of dev limitations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ying Ko