Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
we have to be patient :) Shinekuku will not give a not finished game. If you want so try it to defeat the waves of zombies in the sewers in time or complete your hardcore training at the shooting range ( you will get clothes in return )

Last edited:

Calix123a

Dec 9, 2020
we have to be patient :) Shinekuku will not give a not finished game. If you want so try it to defeat the waves of zombies in the sewers in time or complete your hardcore training at the shooting range ( you will get clothes in return )
I just put a message so that the message box is not empty :3

Reactions: Trigard

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
Shinekuku will there be any other materials outside : metalpart and medical leafs. I like the collecting element because it gives me the opportunity to contrive other tactics.
Would have been nice if you also added such items as : electronics( with old telephone), piece of cloth, pieche of foil, wood, batteries, alcohol, glass bottle ( Molotov cocktail :D ) piece of rag, piece of glass ( broken glass ), string or rope, plastic, glue, resin, flint, sharp stone, relay, pressure plate, medicinal root, poisonous flower, boards, spike, gunpowder, chemical powder, net, wire, dried leaves, dried fruits. There is more everyone could add a few more examples. If you want :)
Will the mutant boar also be an opponent?
Sorry about the spam. :)

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Quick feedback:
The sewer wave fight is tedious. While the environment looks good, it's repetitive and wide open, which makes the zombies trivial to deal with - I finished with more ammo than I had when I started. It goes on for much longer than it should; fewer waves with a faster escalation in numbers would be preferable.

The base area should be guarded by something, running out of ammo means you'll be chased all the way to carlos or whatever his name is, being attacked while trying to buy ammo - not to mention that being inside the building prevents you from sprinting, for whatever reason.

Other than that this has a lot of potential, I'm curious as to what loss states there might be and how much the player would be set back.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
i cant get over round two at the shooting range. round one was already too close. why its so hard? i am new at this game and i have already lost my motivation to play it.

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
i cant get over round two at the shooting range. round one was already too close. why its so hard? i am new at this game and i have already lost my motivation to play it.
The shotgun can take down 2 targets at once, if you're good aiming. Practice dry which targets are best for you to take them down twice. If you have problems with FPS, turn off Hair Optimization in options and lower the screen resolution to the lowest. Reduce the number of shadows to 0 there are a few more options that will give you more performance when turned off. And do not give up, at the beginning I too could not pass the 2nd stage and now..... hardcore is not difficult if you shoot wisely

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
I personally think the game is far too easy, some think it's too hard, I think Shinekuku is aware and will add difficulty option, don't give up.

For the moment: if you kite the zombies the fight should be very easy, otherwise might be quite difficult. Kite= run from time to time between shots. Basically don't stay at the same place all the time. When zeds come close, stop shooting and move. The girl is faster than them and the place is large. Shoot, move far away, reload, repeat. Not even needed to buy Scar if you do it well.

Calix123a

Dec 9, 2020
strategy!!! In this game you have to use strategy a lot, in my case I go with the rifle, and when there is little time left and few targets, instead of reloading, I switch to the pistol. This game is very good, just use strategy.

Reactions: Shiny_

Zae

Oct 31, 2018
strategy!!! In this game you have to use strategy a lot, in my case I go with the rifle, and when there is little time left and few targets, instead of reloading, I switch to the pistol. This game is very good, just use strategy.
You can also have some guns loaded on the table before starting...
Gun empty? Pick up a gun that is fully loaded (no need to reload).

Reactions: Trigard and Shiny_

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
Thanks to everyone that tryed to help me. Shotgun worked the best for me. Still needed 5 try´s but i got it now. Assault rifle was no fun for me.
in the fight against zombies, I recommend the " AK "you need only takes two head shots and has a longer range than a shotgun
but be better if you to use what you feel best :)

joelok051205

Feb 10, 2021
Hi, I have just finished the underground mission and collected the set of clothes, what should I do next? The npc only tell me to take a rest and no further mission. Or that's all for the latest version?

By the way, the 3D model of the main character is nice.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes