Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Manixx

Dec 15, 2018
The Lust Madness Progress Update

Hi everyone, just want to summarize latest dev progress.

Done:

• Completed The Night Stalker combat logic.
  • Completed the Night Stalker H Scene.
  • Added the girl's Lust Madness Futanari Reflection (will appear while the girl affected by The Lust Madness).
  • Added raw H scene with the girl and her futa reflection.
  • Completed existed H scenes polishing (new cameras, camera angles, POV cameras, names, descriptions, sounds).
  • Added some H scene-unit-specific scripts (Tentacles can be transparent, some units will be completely invisible (only d^^ck will be visible) if dependent H scene cameras is active or (entry point for trigger it manually for any camera)).
  • Added more new sounds for H scenes and the girl. Scenes now sound more juicy.
  • Added H Scene belly inflation and "Clean The Girl" button now will release all cream from her.
  • Rebalanced sound volume for most things in the game.
  • Reworked the girl and monsters eyes materials for the new lust madness mechanic.
  • Fixed in game urine-like filter, the game looks better now.
  • The game moved to new game engine version.
  • Forest environment updated.
  • Changed some level soundtracks, added some new music themes, music theme now can depend on day/night time.
  • Fixed chasing tail bug with Sewer Mutated Creature boss. The boss prepared to new biome-style rework.

Have to do before release:
  • Complete another 2 H scenes (With girl reflection and The girl solo).
  • The Lust Madness core script with New H scenes trigger.
  • Finish quest system rework and rebuilt existed/new quests with it.
  • Polishing the game and bug fixes of new game loop. Put everything together.

Right after release I plan:
  • Complete Crystal Lake Camp location as The Lust Madness biome, add more monsters with this mechanic.
  • Turn the Crystal Lake Sewer location to infected biome with poison monsters with infection mechanic. Add flies that can lay eggs (You know). Sewer Boss will be a bit reworked and fight with it will be more interesting.

Thank you guys for your patience and not throwing darts at my straw doll after a long wait.
    ~ Your Shine.

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
The Lust Madness Progress Update
Aww, how cute. We're gonna get another patch. I wonder how long will she take to finish this crystal lake and sewer, maybe another "abandoned" state, maybe a little shorter. Anyway, she has some style, i can give her that, so i'm gonna try it out for sure...

Reactions: a84a10a5
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes