Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

drumtea

Jun 9, 2024
How many quests are there? I completed the zombie waves in the sewer and now I only get optional quests to clear it again. Are there other areas or more people for quests?

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
How many quests are there? I completed the zombie waves in the sewer and now I only get optional quests to clear it again. Are there other areas or more people for quests?
it seems 6-8, when you download the cheat, all this is visible there

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Uh oh, guys...

The last Patreon post was over 17 hours ago...

It was fun while it lasted, but it looks like this is truly the end of times. With so much time going by since we've heard any word, I think the only thing left is to assume we're never gonna see another update. We're all doomed to dream about what could have been. All the great things that this game could have become...

If only it didn't have to end like this...

If only...

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
Uh oh, guys...

It was fun while it lasted, but it looks like this is truly the end of times. With so much time going by since we've heard any word, I think the only thing left is to assume we're never gonna see another update. We're all doomed to dream about what could have been. All the great things that this game could have become...

If only...
Have you seen the contents of the last post?

Feb 11, 2020
Uh oh, guys...

If only...
I want to believe this is sarcasm but it's the internet so I can't quite tell.

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
I want to believe this is sarcasm but it's the internet so I can't quite tell.
I think this is not true! Because 20 positive likes or what to call it? They definitely show that everything is fine and there is progress. I don't think anyone would like it if she wrote that she was stopping work on the game.
It is indeed sarcasm, and Denri is a bit off the mark. My post was making fun of all the people who come to this thread like "Oh no, no post in (insert number of days). Looks like the game is dead and the dev's a scammer! That's the only logical reason as to why we haven't heard anything new yet!"

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
How interesting is what is in this post. , I can pay and watch, but I'm afraid the police will knock on my door and say that I'm sponsoring terrorists and they'll take me away. Sounds funny, but it's a fact

Feb 11, 2020
It is indeed sarcasm, and Denri is a bit off the mark. My post was making fun of all the people who come to this thread like "Oh no, no post in (insert number of days). Looks like the game is dead and the dev's a scammer! That's the only logical reason as to why we haven't heard anything new yet!"
Ahh fair enough. Thanks for the reply.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes