Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Uh oh, guys...

The last Patreon post was over 17 hours ago...

It was fun while it lasted, but it looks like this is truly the end of times. With so much time going by since we've heard any word, I think the only thing left is to assume we're never gonna see another update. We're all doomed to dream about what could have been. All the great things that this game could have become...

If only it didn't have to end like this...

If only...

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
Uh oh, guys...

It was fun while it lasted, but it looks like this is truly the end of times. With so much time going by since we've heard any word, I think the only thing left is to assume we're never gonna see another update. We're all doomed to dream about what could have been. All the great things that this game could have become...

If only...
Have you seen the contents of the last post?

Feb 11, 2020
Uh oh, guys...

If only...
I want to believe this is sarcasm but it's the internet so I can't quite tell.

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
I want to believe this is sarcasm but it's the internet so I can't quite tell.
I think this is not true! Because 20 positive likes or what to call it? They definitely show that everything is fine and there is progress. I don't think anyone would like it if she wrote that she was stopping work on the game.
It is indeed sarcasm, and Denri is a bit off the mark. My post was making fun of all the people who come to this thread like "Oh no, no post in (insert number of days). Looks like the game is dead and the dev's a scammer! That's the only logical reason as to why we haven't heard anything new yet!"

denri2000

Apr 6, 2023
How interesting is what is in this post. , I can pay and watch, but I'm afraid the police will knock on my door and say that I'm sponsoring terrorists and they'll take me away. Sounds funny, but it's a fact

Feb 11, 2020
It is indeed sarcasm, and Denri is a bit off the mark. My post was making fun of all the people who come to this thread like "Oh no, no post in (insert number of days). Looks like the game is dead and the dev's a scammer! That's the only logical reason as to why we haven't heard anything new yet!"
Ahh fair enough. Thanks for the reply.

Manixx

Dec 15, 2018
The Lust Madness Progress Update

Hi everyone, just want to summarize latest dev progress.

Done:

• Completed The Night Stalker combat logic.
  • Completed the Night Stalker H Scene.
  • Added the girl's Lust Madness Futanari Reflection (will appear while the girl affected by The Lust Madness).
  • Added raw H scene with the girl and her futa reflection.
  • Completed existed H scenes polishing (new cameras, camera angles, POV cameras, names, descriptions, sounds).
  • Added some H scene-unit-specific scripts (Tentacles can be transparent, some units will be completely invisible (only d^^ck will be visible) if dependent H scene cameras is active or (entry point for trigger it manually for any camera)).
  • Added more new sounds for H scenes and the girl. Scenes now sound more juicy.
  • Added H Scene belly inflation and "Clean The Girl" button now will release all cream from her.
  • Rebalanced sound volume for most things in the game.
  • Reworked the girl and monsters eyes materials for the new lust madness mechanic.
  • Fixed in game urine-like filter, the game looks better now.
  • The game moved to new game engine version.
  • Forest environment updated.
  • Changed some level soundtracks, added some new music themes, music theme now can depend on day/night time.
  • Fixed chasing tail bug with Sewer Mutated Creature boss. The boss prepared to new biome-style rework.

Have to do before release:
  • Complete another 2 H scenes (With girl reflection and The girl solo).
  • The Lust Madness core script with New H scenes trigger.
  • Finish quest system rework and rebuilt existed/new quests with it.
  • Polishing the game and bug fixes of new game loop. Put everything together.

Right after release I plan:
  • Complete Crystal Lake Camp location as The Lust Madness biome, add more monsters with this mechanic.
  • Turn the Crystal Lake Sewer location to infected biome with poison monsters with infection mechanic. Add flies that can lay eggs (You know). Sewer Boss will be a bit reworked and fight with it will be more interesting.

Thank you guys for your patience and not throwing darts at my straw doll after a long wait.
    ~ Your Shine.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes