Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Zae

Oct 31, 2018
Yo Shinekuku, this might mean much but I really l look forward to your updates!

Also, what kind of feedback would you like from us? (^ ^ ; )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shiny_

Zae

Oct 31, 2018
I noticed that when reloading while holding down right click does not go have the camera go back to default view when reloading, was that intended?

When you reload a gun the mag/shell drops onto the ground will you be adding other sound effects when reloading on different surfaces?

What other character body sliders do you plan on adding to the game?

Is it possible to have clothing with custom colors?

When buying stuff from Charlotte I think you should use another column for the item names, (like below)
hmhm.PNG

While in-game may we get an option to rotate the character when changing clothes?

It would be nice to have an option for the clothes to be sorted by category or be able select one of the clothing items in said category.

Is it possible to have melee weapons? With durability in mind.

What do you think about dodging, throwables and traps?

What other uncommon mobs do you have in mind? Since right now most of the time I run a good distance away and then shoot the head. I'd like to see some other interesting dynamic with other foes mixed in with the regular zombies like zombie dogs, or fast human crawlers, ranged enemy, ceiling/wall monster, some bigger zombies (not bosses).

Sprinkle around some more easter eggs and or supplies for exploring (collectables and cg art maybe?).

This may sound kind of dumb what do you think about having multiplayer? (having a group of two or three) Since I think it would be fun to play a horde mode or some objective while playing a sexy waifu with a friend.

Overall, really good base you have going right now and see a lot of potential.

Last edited:

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
I noticed that when reloading while holding down right click does not go have the camera go back to default view when reloading, was that intended?

Yes, you can keep aim state when reloading.

I noticed how when you reload a gun the mag/shell drops onto the ground will you be adding other sound effects when reloading on different surfaces?

Later, i have more than ten thousand others small things to do.

What other character body sliders do you plan on adding to the game?

Ass size, clothes pressure etc.

Is it possible to have clothing with custom colors?

It's already planned and has a very high dev priority.

When buying stuff from Charlotte I think you should use another column for the item names, (like below)
View attachment 1004890

Ok, looks nice.

While in-game may we get an option to rotate the character when changing clothes?

You can rotate the character in customization mode. Just hold left or right arrow keys.

It would be nice to have an option for the clothes to be sorted by category or be able select one of the clothing items in said category.

I'll think about it.

Is it possible to have melee weapons? With durability in mind.

Yes, but i don't know when.

What do you think about dodging, throwables and traps?

Dodge and grenade systems are done, traps and boi_trap in progress.

What other uncommon mobs do you have in mind? Since right now most of the time I run a good distance away and then shoot the head. I'd like to see some other interesting dynamic with other foes mixed in with the regular zombies like zombie dogs, or fast human crawlers, ranged enemy, ceiling/wall monster, some bigger zombies (not bosses).

Different. Very different.

Sprinkle around some more easter eggs and or supplies for exploring (collectables and cg art maybe?).

It's planned.

This may sound kind of dumb what do you think about having multiplayer? (having a group of two or three) Since I think it would be fun to play a horde mode or some objective while playing a sexy waifu with a friend.

If you want some roleplay with your friend you can just buy some outfits and play a sexy waifu irl!

Overall, really good base you have going right now and see a lot of potential.

~Thanks!

Last edited:

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
can u tell me which house is the highest house? >_> i thought i found all houses o_O and all vintage clothes quest... hmm.. is it still not complete? :unsure:
and.. the crouch button doesn't work, i think :)

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
can u tell me which house is the highest house? >_> i thought i found all houses o_O and all vintage clothes quest... hmm.. is it still not complete? :unsure:
and.. the crouch button doesn't work, i think :)
Crouching temporary disabled in the game. Vintage clothes quest completed.

Reactions: Calix123a

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
cost 4h still not find vintage garter o_O
ok i found it, omg, It's in a pretty easy-to-see place but I didn't notice it... lol o_O
i see a big beast after the door... is there a way to fight it or have to wait for the game to be updated? :unsure:

Last edited:

maguanghui777

Jan 27, 2021
[报价]"幻象,帖子:5007133,会员:243776"]
成本 4h 仍然找不到老式吊带o_O
好吧, 我找到了, 欧姆, 它在一个很容易看到的地方, 但我没有注意到它...大声 笑o_O
我在门后看见一只大野兽...是否有方法可以对抗它, 或者必须等待游戏更新?:unsure:
[/报价]
请等待库的下一个版本

Cost 4h still can't find vintage sling o_O Okay, I found it, Ohm, it's in an easy-to-see place, but I didn't notice it...lol o_O I saw a big beast behind the door... Is there a way to fight it, or do I have to wait for the game to update? :unsure:
Please wait for the next version of the library

Last edited by a moderator:
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes