Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
Shinekuku, you have some other kinds of monsters planned, or only zombies and their varieties?

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Shinekuku, you have some other kinds of monsters planned, or only zombies and their varieties?
Now humanoids and some mammals planned.
Humanoids: zombies and their variations, mutants, and humans like bandits, military guys etc.
Mammals are more complicated, now i have two monster-dog variations: zombie and mutant.
This is for the near future and i have some materials, assets and ideas for it. For global purposes, I want sewers with big rats, mutated horses in the small villages etc.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Humanoids: zombies and their variations, mutants, and humans like bandits, military guys etc.
Mammals are more complicated, now i have two monster-dog variations: zombie and mutant.
This is for the near future and i have some materials, assets and ideas for it. For global purposes, I want sewers with big rats, mutated horses in the small villages etc.
Hope to see those mammals in action in the future. Great idea!

Reactions: srg91 and Shiny_

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Did you say mutated horses?!...oh boy, some deepthroat with these bad boys would be very cool! :PogChamp::BootyTime:

AtlusX

Jan 7, 2021
will you ever include mutated plants, insects, or tentacle monsters?

Theonesmith

May 1, 2020
Please horses doing anal with stomach stretching!!

Reactions: ossi orava

Calix123a

Dec 9, 2020
Shinekuku an idea, you could make one or some animations that, when the character dies, a sexual scene occurs, that is, that the enemies can have sex with the character when his life is over and the character cannot resist or do anything.

Reactions: Shiny_

Calix123a

Dec 9, 2020
Shinekuku, I love <3, what I was referring to in my previous comment is that when the character is lying on the ground (lifeless), the enemy has relations with her, although it must be difficult to do all that, I love your work <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes