Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

RhodeIsland

Jan 29, 2019
The fact that you gain clothes as a reward from the missions and you can change your main character's outfit in game as you want is brilliant. I'm so curious to see how the health system and death will work on the next build, hope there will be added also some kinda of stealth kill possibility too

Reactions: Shiny_

Arryn

Sep 24, 2018
I can't seem to find the corset. Any pointers?

Edit: Found it. You have to flip a not so noticeable switch deep down to eventually get to it.

Last edited:

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
Hey Shinekuku I doubt that you'll add a katana or some other melee weapon in the end it's a shooting game but how about a bow? With the possibility of recovering the arrows? Or a knife that wouldn't be playable, but he would kill a zombie after intercourse

LordVasky

Oct 13, 2018
I love katana, but ..
That looks better than i was expecting honestly haha, but i think you should tone down the swing effects a little because, in my opinon, it doesn't really fit with the setting of the game but obviously i might be imagining it wrong since your preview is not actually in-game but in a testing "room".
Anyway nice work.

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
That looks better than i was expecting honestly haha, but i think you should tone down the swing effects a little because, in my opinon, it doesn't really fit with the setting of the game but obviously i might be imagining it wrong since your preview is not actually in-game but in a testing "room".
Anyway nice work.
This is just one of my thousand trainings as a game mechanic developer. This is not for actual release.

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
but it looks good :) however I think it doesn't match the feel of the shooter you're creating. It's a pity, because such a katana would be fun to play and needed. Because we need a weapon that would save us if the ammunition ran out. A stun gun or an ordinary stone. Of course, these are extreme cases because you make sure that we have ammunition. But it would be good to have such protection :) but the fear of running out of ammunition also has its advantages builds tension and forces us to take care of the ammunition supply

Last edited:

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
I forgot to ask will there be a sniper rifle someday? or shoot with weapon in first-person targeting or some approximation?

• Thinking Face

Dafv

Sep 18, 2018
anyone know where to get Vintage Garter? i already get all the other, is Vintage Garter is in different location or it's like hidden or something?

Aug 1, 2019
anyone know where to get Vintage Garter? i already get all the other, is Vintage Garter is in different location or it's like hidden or something?
When you are in the beginning of the underground level you need to go left and then you get to a big room with zombies.. the garter is behind the opened door.

Dafv

Sep 18, 2018
When you are in the beginning of the underground level you need to go left and then you get to a big room with zombies.. the garter is behind the opened door.
ahhh.... i see... that's why i really didn't find it when i search rotate from left to right, and btw thanks for your help

Reactions: qwertyassassin

Logan84

Dec 20, 2017
After you return the costume and do the challenge with killing zombies, is that the end? The joker guy said something about sex after you return the costume but that nothing happened?

Reactions: RhodeIsland

justagirl13

Feb 20, 2018
This game feels like resident evil but in a good way. I'm not sure if that's intended or not, but making a resident evil game but with sex scenes seems interesting and fun.

Reactions: qwertyassassin
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes