Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
I was on the fighting off the waves of zombies in the underground facility and I got pushed through a wall and couldn't do anything. So I decided to save and exit and then reload. When it came back it had stripped all my money and my ammo that I had built up. Kind of annoying to start off with nothing again.

Feb 21, 2020
May I suggest a little change for realism. The guns in the game as of now are: glock, ak-74, benelli m4,and the scar heavy. For some reason, the AK does more damage then the scar despite using a lower caliber round. Also the scar-h should have a 20 round magazine. It would also be nice if you could classify the scar as a battle rifle as it fires a big 7.62x51mm NATO round.

justagirl13

Feb 20, 2018
Just a couple of simple suggestions. I think having a map and quest markers for direction might be helpful. I also think that having a story would make the game more interesting as well.

Aug 1, 2019
@Yuuuuuri About the vintage bra location: when you enter the underground stage you take the first right, then at the end there are two gates, on is in front of you and is closed and on your left is an opened one - you go through it and you will find the bra. It just came to me - I can write a walkthrough about the game :D

mark cssadaw

Nov 5, 2018
Really a nice game, but again i'm too noob for shooters so...
modded Preview (0.4a) to Dev build. press 0 on numpad while in game to get the cheats ^-^
if you find it really hard to fight zombies(group of..) try first removing their legs before killing them, because they cant attack or cause damage to you when they are knocked down crawling

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Shinekuku only said that when it's ready.
Yeah, in my case, the deadlines is a very bad idea. I try to do game for quality and there are still many technical problems when everything seems to be ready, so I decided not to announce the release dates anymore, its just cannot be calculated correctly in a team of one developer.

mikusiek

Sep 28, 2017
Yeah, in my case, the deadlines is a very bad idea. I try to do game for quality and there are still many technical problems when everything seems to be ready, so I decided not to announce the release dates anymore, its just cannot be calculated correctly in a team of one developer.
Sure, it's very healthy for you and also for the community - godspeed would be awesome, but quality must remain at the first place! Can't wait for the next release tho ;)

Calix123a

Dec 9, 2020
Take your time :D

Reactions: Shiny_
Feb 21, 2020
Mad respect, way better then the dev team I was working for, kind of sad when a single programmer has better ethics then a dedicated team.

AtlusX

Jan 7, 2021
hi, this is a very nice game. my only problem is the zombies move too fast, and in a weird way. can you make them slower, so that quest in the sewers isn't such a big pain in the ass? also the shotgun completely misses at point blank range for whatever reason

Reactions: Shiny_

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
I didn't find the zombies were moving too fast, for me the difficulty was pretty good. Though I guess a difficulty button that scales speed would be great for people who aren't used to FPS.

Reactions: mikusiek and Shiny_
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes