Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
wait so your in shine patreon you didn't see v0.6 download?
That's not a game download. That's a devlog update about the Lust Madness system that is planned for v0.6. You can tell because the only thing linked to that post is a Google Docs MP4 file and by the fact that that post is a $1 post whereas the v0.5e download post was a $5 post.

km0815

May 7, 2023
I'm not really sure on any of that. But I really hope we get the update soon.
SAME ! wish get play with Caroline boob new H- sences they need make her tit nipple more detail and like hard nipple and large breast lol. More rape fuck her as she scream lmao! anyone like that idea i bet.Best thing do is make character can fuck or play with any npc or monster for optional lmao!

xingjiang

May 24, 2023
It's a great game, and its main character modeling is the first gear of any game I've ever played. The only pity is that it's a work in progress and very slow to update, we need more missions, story, animations, monster types, map types, etc. But once it does that, it's definitely one of the best 3d games out there. Where can I sponsor you? Always looking forward to your updates

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Yeah it almost sucks it's so good. Since if one person can do this (yeah ok, very slowly), why are other Unity/unreal games so bad even when they have a team. Puts me off the other games.

Looks amazing
Gunplay actually works. It feels like a regular game, has decent control response. You're fighting monsters instead of crappy controls.
Animation and inflation work nicely. Yeah there's not many, but that goes back to the slow point.
And engine setup doesn't automatically try to melt my GPU with 1,500 fps attempts.

Reactions: 4876162

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
you can always play around with photoshop:sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I so wish it was more like that..

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Why make a shooter and not just a regular sex game ffs
Because the Americans love to masturbate to guns and naked women.
Also because the Dev can make what he/she wants.
No one forces you to stop "Playing" your VN- Ren'Py slideshows to play this, so why are you so salty about you having the choice to play something or just ignore it?

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
need more content, monsters, bosses and characters and it will be a pretty good game for which even money is not a shame to give :coffee:

Reactions: edhorren

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
What the hell is a 'regular sex game' ?
RenPy kinetic VN where you stare at one static low-quality image for at least 120 minutes...
But maybe progress has been made and that definition of "regular sex game" has changed.

Yeah it almost sucks it's so good. Since if one person can do this (yeah ok, very slowly), why are other Unity/unreal games so bad even when they have a team. Puts me off the other games.

Looks amazing
Gunplay actually works. It feels like a regular game, has decent control response. You're fighting monsters instead of crappy controls.
Animation and inflation work nicely. Yeah there's not many, but that goes back to the slow point.
And engine setup doesn't automatically try to melt my GPU with 1,500 fps attempts.
"classic situation"

One-man-army with a highly over-ambitious AAA project and unstable development - 90% chance of Abandoned - zero zero support and pissed people

Trash low-quality games, but with stable development and realistic goals and "great business model" = 90% chance of final release - millions of followers + "take my money" perk + comments because screenshot number 3. just looked promising.:p

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Anyone fapped to this yet? like are ugly zombies really the best thing to fap to? Hows the gallery guys?
Personal opinion, the best thing about TML is the game itself,excellent gameplay, just like tontoman said - 'Gunplay actually works. It feels like a regular game, has decent control response. You're fighting monsters instead of crappy controls.'

Zombie fucking is side thing. I wouldn't mind at all if it wasn't there. But the gallery looks good too.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
I don't want to denigrate what Shine has done so far but if we're really honest.
We can break down the current state of work fairly easily..

Things you can easily do in Unity (via tutorials, templates, or asset store purchases):
  1. Over the shoulder camera system
  2. Gun combat
  3. Basic enemy attack AI
  4. Inventory system
What you can't do easily OOTB (must be manually created in scripting):
  1. Animation system
  2. Basic objectives system
  3. Camera motion event triggers (Sewer Door Puzzle)
  4. Attack Events (Sewer Zombie Waves)
Everything else art related (Not hard just time consuming):
  1. Terrain
  2. Models
  3. UI
  4. Animations

Having said all that.. a single talented developer could recreate what we currently have probably in 2 weeks time (dedicated). So at this point, there does seem to be zero forward progress being made, at least to those outside of the Patreon circle, no telling what updates he's posting internally.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I don't want to denigrate what Shine has done so far but if we're really honest.
We can break down the current state of work fairly easily..

Things you can easily do in Unity (via tutorials, templates, or asset store purchases):
  1. Over the shoulder camera system
  2. Gun combat
  3. Basic enemy attack AI
  4. Inventory system
What you can't do easily OOTB (must be manually created in scripting):
  1. Animation system
  2. Basic objectives system
  3. Camera motion event triggers (Sewer Door Puzzle)
  4. Attack Events (Sewer Zombie Waves)
Everything else art related (Not hard just time consuming):
  1. Terrain
  2. Models
  3. UI
  4. Animations

Having said all that.. a single talented developer could recreate what we currently have probably in 2 weeks time (dedicated). So at this point, there does seem to be zero forward progress being made, at least to those outside of the Patreon circle, no telling what updates he's posting internally.

It's easy to say, but hard to do.

You may notice that a lot of games have problem even with the Easy To-Do list.

Reactions: nomcompletnom
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes