Unity Too Much Light [v0.6a Full] [Shine]

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Just4m0dss

Aug 24, 2020
One of my fav 3d fps with lewd game, happy for a new update!

Fashion Model still the most fun difficulty to play, not because is hard but because the outfit is incredible hot

Reactions: Ace1943

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what you see here are catacombs, the photo was taken from the bridge on the left side, there is an entrance to it (if you are experienced in walking through walls).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and this is my idea of how to get there using the console, I still dont did it so far so someone else can still be the first to get there

abao

Mar 20, 2018
For a game called too much light, there's a distinct lack of it. There's only a single light source and no ambient light, which means everything not directly illuminated is pitch black and unavigatable.

Unfortunately for you, there's a hill with vegetation nearby so at dawn, "not directly illuminated" means "half the entire map".

HornyToad72

Jun 19, 2017
The dev did a good job. Even with the preview version the game is awesome. The much awaited return of the facefuck animation removed from the 0.5b version is back and the gallery is amazing. What more content is there on the full version?

Reactions: Darthcrop

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
This looks spicy af. Can someone tell me if this game will run on desktops with integrated graphics without serious lags?

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Second screenshot: or that SCAR is tiny, or the AK and shotty are gigantic. And the grenades and case are even more so. :WutFace:

edit: judging by the size of the Glock, it's a really tiny Scar. And those grenades are gigantic.

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes