Unity Too Much Light [v0.6a] [Shine]

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
wow, whats your specs?
My pc is not great but the thing is when you enter the sewers I think the game has a memory leak, or it doesn't unload the previous map from memory. The game inevitably crashes due to memory issues. Nevermind though, I don't seem to be m issing much. I don't think there's anything new in the game since 0.4 lool

clonetoy

Jul 4, 2021
Hoping the next update includes the foursome (dp +bj) animation ingame. Really miss watching that one.

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Hello, there is a possibility to have others dl link please? or Cut in parts, even torrents do not work, or i don't know how to use them, or both.

devtrack

Apr 11, 2021
I really like this game. my favorite game is zombie shooting game like dying light, resident evil,etc. but in this game is sex zombie shooting game that make me so interesting. and for developer my opinion is make the zombie respawn every day(time in game) so we can play and repeat sex we got from zombie and kill them that make this game not boring. add some crafting cloth freature, weapon upgrade, tits size, butt size, different zombie with different sex scene. im really excited for new update i hope ur game is success and i will support ur game. GANBATEEE!!!!!!

Jul 3, 2018
I really like this game. my favorite game is zombie shooting game like dying light, resident evil,etc. but in this game is sex zombie shooting game that make me so interesting. and for developer my opinion is make the zombie respawn every day(time in game) so we can play and repeat sex we got from zombie and kill them that make this game not boring. add some crafting cloth freature, weapon upgrade, tits size, butt size, different zombie with different sex scene. im really excited for new update i hope ur game is success and i will support ur game. GANBATEEE!!!!!!
ok

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes