Unity Too Much Light [v0.6a] [Shine]

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes

Iron Fist

Sep 4, 2022
Gutes Spiel. Ich hoffe, dass das Spiel irgendwann zu Ende geht und nicht weggeworfen wird. Und ist fast wie Resident Evil, aber in Ihrem Spiel lieben Zombies den MC.

Yrenari

Nov 11, 2021
The google drive link doesn't work, please check that because I would really like to play the game. Thank you.

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
The update take forever to be released and with each new update this game is kinda going backward instead of going forward and the worst part is that the dev think its "ok" to remove some perfectly working and good features from game so i am temporarily adding this game to ignore list, ill check it out again in a few years, hopefully it will have some new contents and new animations by that time.....

for now i think ill just go back to modding Fallout 4/Fallout New Vegas and Skyrim Special Edition because those games can have as many animations a player want and they are still fun to play and there are tons of new quest/missions and mods available on Nexus.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArmoredRacoon

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
- You can no longer customize your own body or put on different clothes. That's been removed for some reason.
- Are updates going backward? With each update, a feature is removed, and something breaks...

You can customize the girl and dress her in different clothes. This update brought back a lot of things that were previously removed for rework. For customization the girl click "C" key by default, for dress her click "Tab" and select the cloth inventory.

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
Dresses a
- You can no longer customize your own body or put on different clothes. That's been removed for some reason.
- Are updates going backward? With each update, a feature is removed, and something breaks...

You can customize the girl and dress her in different clothes. This update brought back a lot of things that were previously removed for rework. For customization the girl click "C" key by default, for dress her click "Tab" and select the cloth inventory.
I think there is bug with clothes, for example i had some dress dropped by zombie equiped on heroine, but after saving\loading its vanished

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
Interesting fact: We can adjust the size of the breast with special potions. At least in the developer version.
How to do it. Launch the command console, type item , the list will appear, there are currently two potions, one for increasing the other for reducing. Quite an interesting move on the part of the creator.

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
I encountered a bug that made the sewer monster magically disappear when he hit the wall with stomping attack. It made me low and got the GUI invisible and when I moved, the boss' life bar is still there but the monster itself isn't. This also happened at wave 2 of the mission and all of the zombies just ran past the closed gate making the boss fight with every zombie in the wave.

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
Putting another top clothes without removing the first one will magically remove the old clothes in the inventory but makes the character still wear it

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I hope there's more content in the future. The gallery is nice, the gameplay was good. I just wish that after all this time there was more content added than just a gallery and a dog.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
TooMuchLight-0.5e
That answers nothing, I think what Zentar is asking is what version the torrent is as in is it v0.5e Preview, is it v0.5e Advanced or is it v0.5e Maximum

There are 3 different builds of each update with different content. So the question is thus which version is the torrent. Just stating v0.5e doesn't tell us which version it actually is

Reactions: Zentar

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
No one should ever use Patreon for any reason.
Sadly Patreon remains the most popular, if you look at devs who have tried to shift to Subscribestar and other platforms they don't get as much support as they had on Patreon. I guess people just want to stick with the one platform they are comfortable using or where they use to support multiple projects and thus don't want to really switch between the different platforms to get all the updates separately they want to see them all appear on a single platform

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes