Unity Too Much Light [v0.6a] [Shine]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
As usual, the preview version includes 50% of new nswf content, and the full version includes all the content.
Specifically for v0.6a - 2 scenes included and 2 excluded.
Why create an inferior version with cut content and a half-baked experience? Simply Incorrigible.
The shady tactics just don't stop. This is the first version shared here after years of abandoning it, and it has 50% less content anyway.

Last edited:

asd1231

Aug 14, 2017
To be honest the Preview has new mechanics, animations and costumes and it was shared here at the moment of the release.
I understand that the paid version has something extra, as we work for money, devs work also for money, that's why I join the Patreon after all this time.
Hope to see more updates and more content Shine.

Reactions: AlexDark1027

Deshuri

Nov 17, 2018
As usual, the preview version includes 50% of new nswf content, and the full version includes all the content.
Specifically for v0.6a - 2 scenes included and 2 excluded.
can't crouch or open console
is only FULL version?
are there any feature , clothing not included in PREVIEW version?

hickdx3

Jan 21, 2022
idk if it's only me but in lust mode in gameplay i don't have Animation with Futa Female(Full version)only in Gallery<
In water when u rotate camera u dont see hair so Female is Bold
while in Lust mode when u initiate sex scene with zombie camera and E begins going crazy(buggy)
I love that u can just shot zombies parts of the body (if u shot 1 leg of normal zombie he start lick ur leg(i hope Dev add group se* scenes imagine 2 crippled zombies lick ur legs)
In normal game se* scenes lack a lot ui i can't Start scene only work Hitting ESC
Please add bed to sleep
Graphics are beautiful holly i forgot if only game was developed all this time
Please add some kind of inventory for outfits i tried add all from Dev console but lack inventory space
Again game looks freaking Beautiful

Feb 27, 2018
So I can't initiate the endless wave mode that becomes available after clearing the sewer the first time, when you ask adriano for work after clearing the sewer you just don't get any response. Is that a bug or is it disabled in this version?

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Why create an inferior version with cut content and a half-baked experience? Simply Incorrigible.
The shady tactics just don't stop. This is the first version shared here after years of abandoning it, and it has 50% less content anyway.
"Wah, creator didn't give me paid version for free. Boo creator. Wah."

I'll make you a deal and hook you up. I've been subbed to the Patreon for the last 6 consecutive months. That's thirty red-blooded American dollars leading up to this update. You PayPal me $30, and I'll give you my personal gamefiles. Or, if $30 is a little too rich for your blood, the dev themselves will give you the full update for $5 right here, right now, this very second. Otherwise, feel free to realize you're on a pirate site. That means that full versions of things that people pay money for have to leak first in order for you to get it. So, until one of those three conditions are met, please, feel absolutely free to man the fuck up and dry your pathetic tears because your wait for 50% of the content cost you exactly $0.00.

You are owed exactly jack fuck NOTHING, so please, do not behave as though you are. Either shut up and wait for a leak, or use some of your big boy dollars from your big boy job and BUY IT like the rest of us rational adults.

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
You're kidding me, I'm offering a deal, I'm looking for 5 people with whom we can get together and buy the full version for everyone

Artworkdown

Sep 26, 2022
The Night Stalker was an interesting fight for a zombie game
I recommend using the shotgun againt his eyes to one shot them before they close.
And that's funny seeing people being mad at a preview. That's not even the minimum version. But I noticed we can finally launch old saves from old builds so just take your old save or use the cheats in the previous version (which I don't recommend *wink*).

Btw anyone know how I can access to the discord serv? I'm stuck in the"very-hot-channel".

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes