Unity Too Much Light [v0.6a] [Shine]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
Why create an inferior version with cut content and a half-baked experience? Simply Incorrigible.
The shady tactics just don't stop. This is the first version shared here after years of abandoning it, and it has 50% less content anyway.
Yeah for real. The audacity of the developer to actually make a public version you don't have to pay for and he's cutting content from that. Crazy talk. Someone please call the police on him this is outright scamming!

• Haha
Reactions: McAztec

Snusen

May 27, 2018
"Wah, creator didn't give me paid version for free. Boo creator. Wah."

I'll make you a deal and hook you up. I've been subbed to the Patreon for the last 6 consecutive months. That's thirty red-blooded American dollars leading up to this update. You PayPal me $30, and I'll give you my personal gamefiles. Or, if $30 is a little too rich for your blood, the dev themselves will give you the full update for $5 right here, right now, this very second. Otherwise, feel free to realize you're on a pirate site. That means that full versions of things that people pay money for have to leak first in order for you to get it. So, until one of those three conditions are met, please, feel absolutely free to man the fuck up and dry your pathetic tears because your wait for 50% of the content cost you exactly $0.00.

You are owed exactly jack fuck NOTHING, so please, do not behave as though you are. Either shut up and wait for a leak, or use some of your big boy dollars from your big boy job and BUY IT like the rest of us rational adults.
Truly some absolute roasting. Love it lmao

LordPizza2222

Feb 28, 2022
"Wah, creator didn't give me paid version for free. Boo creator. Wah."

I'll make you a deal and hook you up. I've been subbed to the Patreon for the last 6 consecutive months. That's thirty red-blooded American dollars leading up to this update. You PayPal me $30, and I'll give you my personal gamefiles. Or, if $30 is a little too rich for your blood, the dev themselves will give you the full update for $5 right here, right now, this very second. Otherwise, feel free to realize you're on a pirate site. That means that full versions of things that people pay money for have to leak first in order for you to get it. So, until one of those three conditions are met, please, feel absolutely free to man the fuck up and dry your pathetic tears because your wait for 50% of the content cost you exactly $0.00.

You are owed exactly jack fuck NOTHING, so please, do not behave as though you are. Either shut up and wait for a leak, or use some of your big boy dollars from your big boy job and BUY IT like the rest of us rational adults.
oink, oink paypiggie

darkgummy

Jan 20, 2018
Even if you have a save, if you close the game, the gallery is all locked again. The unlock button doesn't seem to work? even after playing and getting DNA. Has anyone figured out how to use the gallery without it resetting?

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes