Dec 7, 2020
Just starting this. Is there no option for Bi Female MC? What if I like to swing both way?
No, you can't be bisexual. But even if you could be, you can only date one character on each run, because surprisingly for an adult game they want you to take things seriously with them, so you weren't going to date multiple characters anyway.

You'll have to replay the game multiple times and with all different main characters to see all the possible relationships.

The game is also about solving a mystery (a character's death on strange circumstances), and all the main cast will give you different information about them and about that character's death, and there's not enough time to know everything in just one run, so that's other reason to replay it.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
No, you can't be bisexual. But even if you could be, you can only date one character on each run, because surprisingly for an adult game they want you to take things seriously with them, so you weren't going to date multiple characters anyway.

You'll have to replay the game multiple times and with all different main characters to see all the possible relationships.

The game is also about solving a mystery (a character's death on strange circumstances), and all the main cast will give you different information about them and about that character's death, and there's not enough time to know everything in just one run, so that's other reason to replay it.
I see. The science girl (Oriana or something) is only interest in male MC, correct? Guess I made the right choice starting the game as a male MC.

Dec 7, 2020
I see. The science girl (Oriana or something) is only interest in male MC, correct? Guess I made the right choice starting the game as a male MC.
Yes, she's heterosexual, so obviously only the male MC can date her. There are three possible love interests for each main character. Except for one bisexual girl, each one of them is a "exclusive" love interest to just one of the possible main characters. There's also a gay man who nobody can date. In short, they don't magically change their sexuality for you like in so many games, which is a nice surprise, considering how common is that in adult games.

Interacting with each character, dateable or not for your current MC, is interesting, by the way. Everybody has something interesting to say.

Last edited:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Uhmmm great start, but the devs REALLY need to HD this bitch up... renders are too low quality, kinda makes all the efforts for nothing =/

jufot

May 15, 2021
That was the best chapter yet Tlaero! It's too early to know for certain, but Reina might top Chloe as my favourite heroine of yours. She is a woman of contrasts. No-nonsense and domineering, but also deeply tragic and traumatized. It's very alluring.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I have a problem with this download Toro-7. Specifically windows defender quarantined Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml I use mega to download my vn's. However it appears windows defender stopped the mega download (client) : This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker. Reported as severe.
affected items: file: C:\Users\...\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\.getxfer.9656.1.mega This has only happened when downloading this game. Can anyone confirm this is actually a false positive?

Reactions: MaxBlackOut

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I have a problem with this download Toro-7. Specifically windows defender quarantined Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml I use mega to download my vn's. However it appears windows defender stopped the mega download (client) : This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker. Reported as severe.
affected items: file: C:\Users\...\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\.getxfer.9656.1.mega This has only happened when downloading this game. Can anyone confirm this is actually a false positive?
I saw this on other games, I think is a problem with the MEGA app.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes